♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those Jersey Shore dudes got a lot fresher lately. Must be finally getting an opportunity to tap into that reality show money in their bank accounts.
pimp.gif

Ronnie ah di General!

Ronnie has always worn air max's and retro jay's, he rocked the Oreo VI's a fair bit in one of the seasons (they all rocked jays).
I guess now he can afford to cop more of the older/exclusive stuff. But He's rockin' a lot more JB then usual with the t shirt and all, quite possible they've thrown him a few free-bees like Reebok did with the Zig's after season 1
It's not a bad move on JB's behalf if they did

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ronnie become a sneakerhead overnight or something?
Having money doesn't make you a sneakerhead.

UMMM WUT? dudes rockin a fresh pair of jordans in every single pic. all retros that a regular dude wouldnt even know about.

Originally Posted by teekay

He's rockin' a lot more JB then usual with the t shirt and all, quite possible they've thrown him a few free-bees like Reebok did with the Zig's after season 1

ya i was thinking the same thing. JB knows its good exposure, and would draw a diff crowd.

Ronnie is killin' it.

I remember Pauly D rockin the varsity red VI's.

But their shoe game is the reason why MTV has anything remotely interesting to look fwd to.

Know this is hindsight, but a fella finna emphasize Jersey > Real World (regardless of how lowbrow
and mindless it is - it's entertainment nonetheless).

I wish i had cable but this thread will suffice. :tongue:

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by teekay

He's rockin' a lot more JB then usual with the t shirt and all, quite possible they've thrown him a few free-bees like Reebok did with the Zig's after season 1

ya i was thinking the same thing. JB knows its good exposure, and would draw a diff crowd.

Exactly what I was thinking. Those XIs can be DMPs or '11 but JB knows what they are doing with that one as well. JB is not dumb and they have people out there just throwing freebees for anybody that has media exposure.

game is such a clown, aint he 30 somethin with a dyed red mo-hawk tryin to be like some wiz khalifa/dennis rodman fusion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom