♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Son behind him is a creep.
lurking like crazy
laugh.gif

Not sure y Im compelled to comment- but aint nothin "ayo" about Game . (period) Some of you dudes have confused doing your own thing and being your own Man, with being a sheep (game is not a sheep)

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Not sure y Im compelled to comment- but aint nothin "ayo" about Game . (period) Some of you dudes have confused doing your own thing and being your own Man, with being a sheep (game is not a sheep)
is this a joke?
even his rap name bleeds out "amalgamation"

he said his first album was inspired by him listening to Nas and Biggie while bedridden in the hospital, and it shows.

also, he died his hair red and it looks like the guy behind him provided the kool aid 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

is this a joke?
No, not at all. Thats the thing - He is his OWN Man- dude is dead honest about everything (one of the only in his industry )wears his emotions on his sleeve and doesn't apologize for it.
smokin.gif
Game gets my respect                 (that dude behind him appears a creep tho- lol)

^^ those are the electric blue foams, there is like a million pictures floating online, those things are beautiful.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

6775_136028154672_609739672_2954607_2136290_n.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I hear Devante is breaking out a new album soon, any word on that? How many times we hearin bout a new jodeci album tho
ohwell.gif

that's mr. dalvin
laugh.gif

So where am i sayin otherwise?
eyes.gif
did you read the label on the pic yourself or do you know what the dude actually looks like?  Seein this just reminded me of Jodeci thats all.

vante changed the game unlike most of these
alien.gif
nowadays.

Games hair was dyed Red before shooting his latest video REDnation for the R.E.D album.

Dude behind him goes by the name Kid Red lol

Yall stuck on the fact that Game dyed his hair for a music video- so what He Has Always been Himself- dude is too real for most of you fakers. You guys would rather get behind (Pun intended) kanye or wayne's OL SISSY, People pleasin AZZzZZZZ 's

(....and Im not tryin to force my opinion/views on anybody, just tryin to get some of you to see both sides)

^ Co-sign. Game is too real.

So real in fact, that he had to cover up his butterfly tattoo.

[Jay-Z] How real is that?!?!? [/Jay-Z]

Jayceon
pimp.gif

Cham I'm from la and game came out hot basically representing everything he stood for but come now I wouldn't say that. He been lacking....are you a fan or something? No flame just asking.

And Wayne been fake no one is arguing at specially on my part. And kanye will always catch hate for being kanye

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Cham I'm from la and game came out hot basically representing everything he stood for but come now I wouldn't say that. He been lacking....are you a fan or something? No flame just asking.

And Wayne been fake no one is arguing at specially on my part. And kanye will always catch hate for being kanye

Well thought out...

I find it hard to like any of these guys anymore, period. I never got in to 50 or Game - can't stand it really, unless I am out in a bar or what not. I try to stick to the real honest dudes who are underground. I never even knew Game was considered 'good' or 'talented.' I know I probably opened myself up to retaliation on this one but it’s just how I feel - this isn't a personal attack on all of your musical tastes

Jberk- idk if your calling me out on my statement never been to good about internet conversations. you from la? Cause we definitely have way better rappers out now then game who are barely coming up.

Skeme,Dom,Kendrick,the whole black hippy group the list goes on

Yall stuck on the fact that Game dyed his hair for a music video- sowhat He Has Always been Himself- dude is too real for most of youfakers. You guys would rather get behind (Pun intended) kanye orwayne's OL SISSY, People pleasin AZZzZZZZ 's

(....and Im not tryin to force my opinion/views on anybody, just tryin to get some of you to see both sides)
roll.gif
Dog cut it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom