♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Afrojack in the bordeaux 7's. �This guy is fire #1 DJ in the world and has been wearing these all the time.
We (the Dutch) run this when it comes to DJs�
pimp.gif
number 1 is armin van buuren with my man markus schulz on 8 and afrojack not even in the top ten well according to djmag
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Does no one have an issue with Wayne wearing a Lakers hat to a Bulls Vs. Heat game?

I think Wayne be doing it on purpose because he doesn't care for Lebron or Wade too much...
yea plus wayne is lakers fan...so that good that represented LA

I really thought the G-Unit decline stemmed from ppl being tired of em. I dont really think Game crushed them with any of that stuff. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I really thought the G-Unit decline stemmed from ppl being tired of em. I dont really think Game crushed them with any of that stuff. 

Word, all of Game's effort to genuinely destroy the G-Unit through all that G-Unot %^$ was crushed when 50 Cent didn't give a damn. 
Son was diddy bopping around in "Go Buy Doctor's Advocate" t-shirts 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Game might have done some damage to their public perception, but 50 Cent was still making money off of The Game, so he won where it actually mattered.

need a chain like wayne has simple it is.. and i like the cross.

anyone know where to find one?

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Afrojack in the bordeaux 7's. �This guy is fire #1 DJ in the world and has been wearing these all the time.
We (the Dutch) run this when it comes to DJs�
pimp.gif
number 1 is armin van buuren with my man markus schulz on 8 and afrojack not even in the top ten well according to djmag
wink.gif
Yea you are right.  Van Buren is ranked #1, hes actually in Boston tonight where I'm from.  One of the rare times legit Dj comes to Boston each year.  But Afrojack is blowing up and probably more well known the Van Buren right now and will become more of a house hold name as he produces more radio hits like Look At Me Now and Give Me Everything.  Not saying I love those songs, I am a true House fan just trying to rep Afrojack and House on NT in anyway I can especially if theres something more poeple on here know about like those two hits he just released.
BTW any House Music fans from the the Boston area on here PM me.  Tryin to meet you guys and girls...

Originally Posted by teekay

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

82c15fe5e677c7c18c49094e241f2afedf46639.jpg

Cmon son
tired.gif
...50 exposed this man. All rappers are hard to believe now a days..but this dude's the worst with his name dropping and sh*t starting. He can't write a relevant 16 without mentioning another rapper
Joe Budden released that footage of Game at 16 years old, not 50 cent. 50 cent and the whole g unit got murked by 1 dude alone. Single handedly destroyed the reputation of G-unit with the G-Unot movement, Game Ja ruled G-Unit, you would be embarrassed to wear a g-unit tee shirt (if you weren't already)
Game writes all his own raps, he also writes for Dr Dre, which is more then you can say for most rappers these days. 

You must of only heard the singles if you think he can't rap or write a 16, 300 bars Enough said 
pimp.gif

Every rapper is a name dropper/punchline rapper these days. Game is the only rapper that does it well 

zjapuh.jpg

thats why game always trying to be get down with 50 again he always brings it up,,lol and writing for dre isnt saying much everyone wrote for dre,

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Originally Posted by ninjahood

230977_1375274238853_1741740789_590623_7580647_n.jpg
laugh.gif
 Que carajo penso Romeo? Pic looks mad old, though. He's not as skinny now.
Aventura, tho 
pimp.gif
definitely old pic of romeo i found on fb.....for extra points, that lil kid next to him is prince royce....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Damn, that's crazy. Pic is mad old, then. Royce blowing up here in PR, though.

Ayyyyyyyooooooo Game is a joke in hiphop...case n point when is the RED album dropping? (Never) Dre put him on by MAKING 50 add him to G-Unit's roster (when he was thisssssss close to being cut by Interscope)..on a s/n I actually like some of Game's raps don't get me wrong... But to say he shut down G-Unit <<<

You sound stupid....He is the ultimate bi-polar rapper. One minute he hates 50, next minute he wants to re-unite with G-Unit...Next thing you know Young Buck is a b*tch, a few months later him and Buck making F*ck G-Unit tracks because they can't get on no more. Bottom line: His time of relevance in the industry has BEEN a WRAP! I know I'm not the only person who notices this??

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

You sound IM stupid....He is the ultimate bi-polar rapper. One minute he hates 50, next minute he want to re-unite with G-Unit...Next thing you know Young Buck is a b*tch, a few months later him and Buck making F*ck G-Unit tracks because they can't get on no more. Bottom line: Myrelevance on NT has BEEN a WRAP! I know I'm not the only person who notices this??

fixed- everyone can think their own thing- but u out here actin like u really know what went on or something. You know what u read ONLY, now leave it alone. We cant ever have a mature forum discussion cuz of these ignorant kids-              JEEZ
staringcontest.gif
c7b2536e29b50bbef1f135be6ef6ee3ed53c410.gif

^ My MAN BUN
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Rocky Diamonds.
( Haven't really seen much of him in this thread.. Being that he's pretty underrated . )

son tied shoe laces to his belt loops. maybe that's why.
laugh.gif
aside from that, dope fits tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom