♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
3230f91a3e8cb34f815b3aeffd758af6-getty-114148386cc086_chicago_bull.jpg

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Afrojack in the bordeaux 7's. �This guy is fire #1 DJ in the world and has been wearing these all the time.
We (the Dutch) run this when it comes to DJs 
pimp.gif

Ninja - no ++%%! waaaayyyyy that's Prince Royce!...didn't know they went that far back, that kid Prince Royce is about to snatch the title from him as the best urban bachatero, songs are straight bangers!

With all that money and fame my goal would be Nicole Z. From the pussycat dolls, I would NOT settle for anything less than that...Cmon Wayne!

Btw that's a dope SnapBack
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Does no one have an issue with Wayne wearing a Lakers hat to a Bulls Vs. Heat game?

I think Wayne be doing it on purpose because he doesn't care for Lebron or Wade too much...

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by vipersupra

forget the 11s. sammy looks way better!

i could never say that about a jersey girl. dem akzentzzz....

gusto kong kainin pek pek ni sammy.
smokin.gif

sick.gif
  Eww.  The only thing you'll be tasting in there is ronnie.

Rocky Diamonds.
( Haven't really seen much of him in this thread.. Being that he's pretty underrated . )

tumblr_ld33cfbxFa1qe5wpyo1_500.png

tumblr_lghdmzcPWl1qe5wpyo1_500.png

tumblr_lliwr86xyD1qe5wpyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ll9rbmjojH1qe5wpyo1_500.png

tumblr_lkwyf6GBwz1qe5wpyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk6jgkK75h1qe5wpyo1_500.png

tumblr_llnm6sTs7C1qe5wpyo1_500.png

tumblr_ll3n25GfTv1qe5wpyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_leitcilQaX1qe5wpyo1_500.png

tumblr_lekkrpDRQb1qe5wpyo1_500.png

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^the guy next to wayne is DRAKE

1fv2ib.jpg

roll.gif
i was like that must be some old caucasian dude sitting next to wheezy with them shoes on but... smh. I respect his(and waynes) wardrobe choices though because when u getting mula (and apparently dressing yourself) who cares, its about what u drive & where u live. IMO

Originally Posted by kicks67

roll.gif
i was like that must be some old caucasian dude sitting next to wheezy with them shoes on but... smh. I respect his(and waynes) wardrobe choices though because when u getting mula (and apparently dressing yourself) who cares, its about what u drive & where u live. IMO

Insightful.... you are not
eyes.gif
                                                         Respect has nothing to do with clothes, cars, or where u live. Respect is about WHO U ARE AS A PERSON   .                           and u must ride the bus

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

roll.gif

Insightful.... you are not
eyes.gif
                                                         Respect has nothing to do with clothes, cars, or where u live. Respect is about WHO U ARE AS A PERSON   .                           and u must ride the bus

reading is fundamental but literacy is key
wink.gif

reading is fundamental but literacy is key
wink.gif

Yep....     and blood is thicker than water, and bears do crap in the woods...    but what the hell does that have to do with that complete nonsense that you posted

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

82c15fe5e677c7c18c49094e241f2afedf46639.jpg

Cmon son
tired.gif
...50 exposed this man. All rappers are hard to believe now a days..but this dude's the worst with his name dropping and sh*t starting. He can't write a relevant 16 without mentioning another rapper
Joe Budden released that footage of Game at 16 years old, not 50 cent. 50 cent and the whole g unit got murked by 1 dude alone. Single handedly destroyed the reputation of G-unit with the G-Unot movement, Game Ja ruled G-Unit, you would be embarrassed to wear a g-unit tee shirt (if you weren't already)
Game writes all his own raps, he also writes for Dr Dre, which is more then you can say for most rappers these days. 

You must of only heard the singles if you think he can't rap or write a 16, 300 bars Enough said 
pimp.gif

Every rapper is a name dropper/punchline rapper these days. Game is the only rapper that does it well 

zjapuh.jpg

Originally Posted by teekay

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

82c15fe5e677c7c18c49094e241f2afedf46639.jpg

Cmon son
tired.gif
...50 exposed this man. All rappers are hard to believe now a days..but this dude's the worst with his name dropping and sh*t starting. He can't write a relevant 16 without mentioning another rapper
Joe Budden released that footage of Game at 16 years old, not 50 cent. 50 cent and the whole g unit got murked by 1 dude alone. Single handedly destroyed the reputation of G-unit with the G-Unot movement, Game Ja ruled G-Unit, you would be embarrassed to wear a g-unit tee shirt (if you weren't already)
Game writes all his own raps, he also writes for Dr Dre, which is more then you can say for most rappers these days. 

You must of only heard the singles if you think he can't rap or write a 16, 300 bars Enough said 
pimp.gif

Every rapper is a name dropper/punchline rapper these days. Game is the only rapper that does it well 

zjapuh.jpg

Yep. it was sad too....so many ppl jumped ship.

Game didn't do that...

if he did, what did he do it with?
the album 50 gave him?
the one with the G-unit logo on the back?

G unit is unpopular, but so is EVERY east coast rapper not called Jay-Z and I'd like to see the last time someone posted a celeb in Roc a Wear

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Game didn't do that...

if he did, what did he do it with?
the album 50 gave him?
the one with the G-unit logo on the back?

G unit is unpopular, but so is EVERY east coast rapper not called Jay-Z and I'd like to see the last time someone posted a celeb in Roc a Wear
he did it with mixtapes called Ghost Unit, You know what it is vol 3, and multi million selling dvd Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin and also a mixtape of the same name
Between '05-'06 they shut sh*t down.

You gotta admit he has done better then any other G Unit artist (other then 50)

and 50 didn't give him the album. Dre did 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom