♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrDozo

ALDY- you da man for those Mariah pics, thank you. Forever bad just like dude said. Let's have a Mariah page lol.
I'm tired of seeing cudi in the same 3's or laser 4's and his jeans down to his knees.

Word, he's definitely giving j.cole and them olympic 7's some stiff competition.

As for the jeans argument, where i'm at nobody really wears true religion anymore, definitely a 2 year ago thing.

But i do have a guilty pleasure in laguna beach jeans...guess i'm channeling my inner douche-bag.

ALDY- you da man for those Mariah pics, thank you. Forever bad just like dude said. Let's have a Mariah page lol.
I'm tired of seeing cudi in the same 3's or laser 4's and his jeans down to his knees.

Word, he's definitely giving j.cole and them olympic 7's some stiff competition.

As for the jeans argument, where i'm at nobody really wears true religion anymore, definitely a 2 year ago thing.

But i do have a guilty pleasure in laguna beach jeans...guess i'm channeling my inner douche-bag.

what cw 13s is tigger wearing? they look like BIN's but that pic was from 2004..

and i dont mean to vent or anything but Wale gotta stop with the stuff in jean/unstuff combo. not a good look.. for me at least

what cw 13s is tigger wearing? they look like BIN's but that pic was from 2004..

and i dont mean to vent or anything but Wale gotta stop with the stuff in jean/unstuff combo. not a good look.. for me at least

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Dudes here in NY do too much brand whoring

They rock stuff just cause its expensive and got a label

SMH

They don't know what fashion is matter of fact not too many people do

Fashion is not just about labels look at juelz fit for example he's a perfect example because straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has
other then da expensive jeans, everything he's wearing isn't "brand whorish" or expensive..you can duplicate that exact outfit in a lil less then a 20 mins on

ebay.

your comment just goes to show you, jewelry does alot to brighten up a outfit.
pimp.gif
am not talking about that fit in this thread am talking about what i see him wear most of the time  

SMH

Fashion is not just about labels look at juelz fit for example he's a perfect example because straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has
other then da expensive jeans, everything he's wearing isn't "brand whorish" or expensive..you can duplicate that exact outfit in a lil less then a 20 mins on

ebay.

pimp.gif
am not talking about that fit in this thread am talking about what i see him wear most of the time  

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

^ how is that heat
indifferent.gif
IMO best pair of blazers.
Not a celebrity, wearing ugly and obnoxious jeans, no shirt, and a ton of gimmick/fanboy/annoying jewelry, with some clean blazers on. Yes, this belongs in here for sure, thanks for sharing. Nice Arm and Hammer chain mayne! SOOOOOOOOO COOL
......And Ninja: We all get what you are trying to portray: U da thugginist of da thuggish, you only listen to "real" rap, look at pictures of annoying jewelry and the fantasy life, and ya dig the tattoos and chains mayne!

When will these kids realize that this made-up/fantasy that drugs/guns/and thugs aren't IT. You should watch the First 48 on A&E to get a better idea of what REALLY living that life can lead to.

^ how is that heat
indifferent.gif
Not a celebrity, wearing ugly and obnoxious jeans, no shirt, and a ton of gimmick/fanboy/annoying jewelry, with some clean blazers on. Yes, this belongs in here for sure, thanks for sharing. Nice Arm and Hammer chain mayne! SOOOOOOOOO COOL
......And Ninja: We all get what you are trying to portray: U da thugginist of da thuggish, you only listen to "real" rap, look at pictures of annoying jewelry and the fantasy life, and ya dig the tattoos and chains mayne!

When will these kids realize that this made-up/fantasy that drugs/guns/and thugs aren't IT. You should watch the First 48 on A&E to get a better idea of what REALLY living that life can lead to.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Sit down and sthu Mr. Peabody
mr_peabody_and_sherman.jpg

Sit down and sthu Mr. Peabody
mr_peabody_and_sherman.jpg

SMH

ebay.

pimp.gif
oh ite then i definitely agree with you.....son a major brand #%+#%
laugh.gif

SMH

ebay.

pimp.gif
oh ite then i definitely agree with you.....son a major brand #%+#%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

first yeezys, not Trues...

i got Vol. 4 drafted and ready to go.
discussing =/= arguing...no one here is losing a temper or sleep over tru religion jeans
laugh.gif

347ab9adfdd2d0f281019fa90f7789bd.jpg

b8034e77a8dcaea13f705c69af76646b.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

first yeezys, not Trues...

i got Vol. 4 drafted and ready to go.
discussing =/= arguing...no one here is losing a temper or sleep over tru religion jeans
laugh.gif

347ab9adfdd2d0f281019fa90f7789bd.jpg

b8034e77a8dcaea13f705c69af76646b.jpg

^ how is that heat
indifferent.gif

Haha @ greezee,, I'm gonna go ahead and assume u from the suburbs, watch the first 48 ?? Yea cause obv that's the closest u can get to seeing how real some of this sh is

^ how is that heat
indifferent.gif

Haha @ greezee,, I'm gonna go ahead and assume u from the suburbs, watch the first 48 ?? Yea cause obv that's the closest u can get to seeing how real some of this sh is

NINJAHOOD, you def keeping the thread alive man. Fat Joe got the nice polo with matching fitted. Am I the only 1 who sees Cypher sounds as a freaking lame?

NINJAHOOD, you def keeping the thread alive man. Fat Joe got the nice polo with matching fitted. Am I the only 1 who sees Cypher sounds as a freaking lame?

thanks, gotta do my #NT duties, and this is one of my favorite threads along with da jewelry thread in general...always a ton of info spread in both..same with da polo thread

and jacket thread.

cypher sounds a rap geek/nerd....people like that are invaluable to keeping record of historical events...his show "juan epstein" with Rosenberg is a example of

neo-backpack insider material.

plus he DJed at da tunnel.....im still type salty i wasn't old enuff to ever make it in there
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom