♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Kid, shaaaaaaadup on with the thread!

lol... 
laugh.gif

Falcon4567 wrote:
Also it seems to be getting harder and harder to fulfill the basic mandate of the thread which is "celebrities" (i.e. well known public figures) wearing "heat" (i.e. sneakers considered especially impressive because of their exclusivity or design). There was a run of years where everyone and their mama considered themselves or purported themselves to be a "sneaker head" and while sneakers have never fallen out of fashion especially among the kinds of celebrities favored on this board (rappers, r&b singers and athletes) the overall trend has died down remarkably so what we're left with is either a handful of the same people wearing sneakers which are not, on the whole, that impressive or things like Jordan in his prime wearing the shoes he made famous because its a really direct way to satisfy what the thread is supposed to be about.

well said

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'd rather keep out old nba pictures from this thread but that's just me.
117087286.jpg

Is this pic recent? If so, Bape bit the AF1 Workboot so hard.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

117087286.jpg

it was about 2 years ago i think.. im not sure.. i remember seeing kid cudi wearin em also..

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

most of all Bape shoes are bites

Originally Posted by j4ck

why do people put pics of jordan rocking jordans... whats the point. It's the man's shoes. Why don't you put pic of Kobe rockin kobe's and lebron's rocking lebrons....

what did the five fingers say to the face?

SLAP!

Jordan II's were out in like 87-88. Kobe was like 9 years old, so I think that's a photoshop pic. C'mon, Mike still has hair in that one.

That's Jay-Z, not Ye in the grey hoodie and Cements...

and LOL at anyone who thought that MJ Kobe pic was legit...

i knew it was not legit thats why i asked whats it from... thought it may of been a screen shot from the new 2k or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom