♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ rare air.. smh.. i thought it was Fugazi..
2uonql1.jpg

Ace getting money....

Those canary's look like yellow lights!

One of my favorite artist even though all his songs sound alike it's like putting one song on repeat a million times lol..

I don't know why, but I like Ace Hoods fit...

Hov's denims are ugly as sin....$600+ or not, them joints are hideous...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24
i never got this concept camo's are green,brown,black & tan how in the world can that match anything....

Camo shorts look dumb as %$*# to me.

shakes head up & down
Originally Posted by 1978S

Camo shorts don't "match" with everything. However, it is often agreed that camo shorts "work" well with most outfits, or "go" with most colors, etc.

that makes no sense
D.J. Khaled
dsc8146xl.jpg

JD
dsc8002xl.jpg

Ace Hood
dsc8207xl.jpg

3 good examples Kahled's fit is perfect red & silver shoes red top gray pants simple..... jd has on a red hat, blk t,camo shorts, & FR iii's looking like he just rolled out of bed
30t6p3b.gif
& ace is worse everything he has on is red/white/blue (minus jewls) so he should have went simple & wore some pants/shorts/cargo's that were a solid color not no damn camo cargos
30t6p3b.gif

agree on the Ace Hood......he put em together nicely

N Jermaine Dupri like 54 years old still in the club smh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i wear jerseys with my camos all the time. fyi, camos match everything.
pimp.gif
i never got this concept camo's are green,brown,black & tan how in the world can that match anything....

its like an unwritten rule bro lol

exactly. it just is what it is. it's getting pretty sad in my case tho. i have mad pairs of the same camo cargos in the summer and i pretty much wear a different pair err day, but i know ppl prolly think i wear the same shorts err day, lol. i need to diversify my camo.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 1978S

Camo shorts don't "match" with everything. However, it is often agreed that camo shorts "work" well with most outfits, or "go" with most colors, etc.

hol up, so ur saying they "go" well and "work" well with pretty much err thing, but doesn't match?? ok.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

i wear jerseys with my camos all the time. fyi, camos match everything.
pimp.gif

Camo's and plaid.... Naw man. That don't go togther very well...

yup, i even rocks plaid w/ my camo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

The south loves those
eh,
he wears them well

and had some of us scratching our heads

PROPS

i was just gonna say that he pulled them off well, they actually look good the way the match up w/ the jacket. still the thought woulda NEVER crossed my mind!
laugh.gif

its like an unwritten rule bro lol

exactly. it just is what it is. it's getting pretty sad in my case tho. i have mad pairs of the same camo cargos in the summer and i pretty much wear a different pair err day, but i know ppl prolly think i wear the same shorts err day, lol. i need to diversify my camo.
ohwell.gif

right just like wearing white socks with black shoes huh FOHWTBSF

i only wear no show socks in the summer fam, so it don't matter what color socks i rock with what shoes. but it's all good fam, no need to get mad. to each their own. if u don't like camos, that's cool. but no need for all the "FOHWTBSFIYGITGYVBYGBITGBIIBYIYGGBIFUUFTUUUT" nonsemse either. aight, son??
wink.gif

you mud
laugh.gif
............ it wasnt directed all at you im saying it doesnt match & FOHWTBS about unwritten rules...cuz that one that need to be on paper to hold up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom