♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lpcg037Eru1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

had no idea larry david was a producer/writer for seinfield.......fail on my part......always wondered where dude came from before his show on hbo
Larry David wasn't just a producer/writer, he is the co-creator of Seinfeld, which is why he has a net worth 500M+
Even Jerry admitted that LD was the brains behind Seinfeld and did most of the heavy lifting.

Yea....imo Seinfelds best years were 92-96.....after Larry David left....show fell off a little.....

30t6p3b.gif
at the Jamie Valentine pic. I had to scroll down extra fast while looking at this thread at work.

Originally Posted by dharv

Dang, Lebron's hairline is in the nosebleeds at MSG. Dude needs to calm down on wearing fitteds.
What does wearing fitteds have to do with balding?  If there was a correlation then every baseball player would be bald.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by dharv

Dang, Lebron's hairline is in the nosebleeds at MSG. Dude needs to calm down on wearing fitteds.
What does wearing fitteds have to do with balding?  If there was a correlation then every baseball player would be bald.
It is a fact that your hair, like a plant, needs sunlight and air. To people who are balding, the more you wear a hat the faster you will become bald. I feel like I rarely see LBJ in fitteds tho 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

tyga-visits-bet-106-park-aug8.jpg

tyga-visits-bet-106-park-aug17.jpg

Tyga buying jackets out the womens dept. and jacking B. Sean blk pants and AJ swag. Pssss wack fit is wack and lemme guess "Snap backs Back"?

What about that jacket says Women's Department, and since when was Big Yawn been the only one that wore slim black pants and Jordan's?

yeah, if you think that jacket is from the women's dept. then don't go up in the designer clothing thread, you'll likely pass out.

and wearing black jeans and jordans wasn't done first by sean, he's just the first to over-do it (seemingly with the same pair of black jeans every time)...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

What about that jacket says Women's Department, and since when was Big Yawn been the only one that wore slim black pants and Jordan's?

DJ Proto J wrote:
yeah, if you think that jacket is from the women's dept. then don't go up in the designer clothing thread, you'll likely pass out.

and wearing black jeans and jordans wasn't done first by sean, he's just the first to over-do it (seemingly with the same pair of black jeans every time)...

this, that & that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom