♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yup Wale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

...Is that Wale?

And I'm going to go ahead and assume that Wishez was just kidding.

Word son. Tyga my duI wonder why no one has officially claimed Roxcie

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by dharv

Dang, Lebron's hairline is in the nosebleeds at MSG. Dude needs to calm down on wearing fitteds.
What does wearing fitteds have to do with balding?  If there was a correlation then every baseball player would be bald.
It is a fact that your hair, like a plant, needs sunlight and air. To people who are balding, the more you wear a hat the faster you will become bald. I feel like I rarely see LBJ in fitteds tho 
You make it sound like people wear hats 24/7.  People wear it a few hours at the most.  Wearing a hat will not speed up your balding.  For a messageboard obsessed with hair, people have a lot of false information.  Nutrition, genetics, and being healthy contribute more to hair growth than sunlight.  Human scalps are different from chia pets.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Originally Posted by MrWavez

tyga-visits-bet-106-park-aug8.jpg

Tyga buying jackets out the womens dept. and jacking B. Sean blk pants and AJ swag. Pssss wack fit is wack and lemme guess "Snap backs Back"?
I don't want to defend another man and %+%*, but Big Seans style is pretty much mimicked around Tyga's style.
Tyga rocked the snaps first, tyga was rocking the fitted look before Sean and everything.

I actually dig Tygas style and Gig Seans "newly" acquired style.
And the jacket doesn't look like its from the womens dpt
laugh.gif

Rozay had on the same sneakers in his avy.

He WASN'T serious.

No h*mo but Wale looks funny in that pic, the %*!# they do take the pic w/ one of those govt, (minute) phones?

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

What does wearing fitteds have to do with balding?  If there was a correlation then every baseball player would be bald.
It is a fact that your hair, like a plant, needs sunlight and air. To people who are balding, the more you wear a hat the faster you will become bald. I feel like I rarely see LBJ in fitteds tho 
You make it sound like people wear hats 24/7.  People wear it a few hours at the most.  Wearing a hat will not speed up your balding.  For a messageboard obsessed with hair, people have a lot of false information.  Nutrition, genetics, and being healthy contribute more to hair growth than sunlight.  Human scalps are different from chia pets.
You win homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom