♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airedweezy

^ he's the only sucka besides odom to sing half his wealth over to the kardashians
There's no way that Humphries, who is an NBA role player, is going to make more money in his life than Kim.  She'll be getting money till she's like 50.
IDK how much she or her fam is worth though.

Feel sorry for Humpty hump....does he know that the only reason why Kim's marryin him is because she's jealous that Khloe and Kourtney are getting all the attention now???

Originally Posted by KOD843

1312548649michael_son_gf_cute2.jpg

Michael Jackson's oldest son in some Kobe VI's
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
His son.

Originally Posted by RJSims

^ shouldn't his son have some type of african American Attributes?

i think mj adopted all his kids........
and about humpty kim fame will come to a faster end then humps money and career she is a business women she is securing a good future for herself.....wont last thou

So I'm watching the most recent episode of TNA Impact I recorded, noticed that Samoa Joe was wearing something familiar... looks like he got his pair turned into wrestling boots (pic is bad, but they're attached all the way below the laces)... pretty cool.. still super icy 
pimp.gif
lol

ieo1zt.jpg

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

^ he's the only sucka besides odom to sing half his wealth over to the kardashians
There's no way that Humphries, who is an NBA role player, is going to make more money in his life than Kim.  She'll be getting money till she's like 50.
IDK how much she or her fam is worth though.
This. She is making MORE than him

and about humpty kim fame will come to a faster end then humps money and career she is a business women she is securing a good future for herself.....wont last thou
First of all, is this even English?

Kim COMES from old money son. And the family is STILL generating paper hand over fist.

Her future is very secure with or without Kris Humphries.

The thought that she is marrying HIM for money, and that he's a sucker for letting it happen, is ridiculous. As is the idea that her money will come to a faster end before Kris'.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Kim COMES from old money son. And the family is STILL generating paper hand over fist.

The thought that she is marrying HIM for money, and that he's a sucker for letting it happen, is ridiculous. As is the idea that her money will come to a faster end before Kris'.
She could buy and sell him 10 times over...the Kardashian's made $68 million last year, Kris Humphries made 3.

Well atleast he is smashing...

I wonder if they signed a prenup.

Because if they get divorced HUMP might be intialled to some of that money she got...

Not sure on that though so don't quote me..

Did anyone catch Ronnie rockign the Bordeauxs in the beginning of Jersey Shore..? 
roll.gif

Son stays in Jordans 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sorry fam are you holding tutoring so you can bless with your amazing english and grammer skills.......clown @@@ herb 

and about kim making more money didnt realize that kris wasnt that well paid my bad on that one but still...why wife someone like that you have to be a sucka on some levels to fall for that.....

I think Ronnie also had the Grape Vs on when Mike was telling him about Snooki.

And Pauly D had the Brainwreck SBs on.

sorry fam are you holding tutoring so you can bless with your amazing english and grammer skills.......clown @@@ herb 

and about kim making more money didnt realize that kris wasnt that well paid my bad on that one but still...why wife someone like that you have to be a sucka on some levels to fall for that.....
Brilliant response. Well played. 
Wife somewhat like what? Fall for what? You sound like a catty female hating on a broad you don't even know. 

Maybe you'd be too insecure to *@!! with her because of what you think you know about her. Not everyone else is. 

Calling dude a sucka? How you sound right now? Did I dumb it down enough? 

Good day sir. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom