♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
metallic 5's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

2.jpeg

so yall finnna sit here and tell me these jeans are ok???
better yet that you would purchase them???
laugh.gif

i mean damn...*+!% lookin like he sowed them patches himself

if wale wore those jeans, everyone else would too. Then you guys would be going out of your way asking your mom to sow some patches on your jeans too.

its personal style, dont be so insecure.

actually, on here, i'm sure if wale wore those everyone would be hating a lot harder than they are on vado.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

if wale wore those jeans, everyone else would too. Then you guys would be going out of your way asking your mom to sow some patches on your jeans too.

If his hoody and vest were a size smaller and his pants were slim fit maybe the fit could pass.
And before someone says it, im not talking about skin tight or skinny either, since you bammas like to hate on that too.

vados denim is dope in my book. however the jeans are a lil baggier than i'd wear plus he's sagging em. if anything the foams take away from the fit. they're just not a good match.

Tiffany Beers, Product Innovator and Designer for Nike (worked on Yeezys and recreated the 2011 Air Mags), wearing Yeezy 1 samples. the whole shoe being an "off white" colorway, and the entire shoe glows in the dark.

this is a screenshot i took of her interview at the Nike Air Mag event in LA the other night:

6134426696_c0e0022516_b.jpg

apparently the most noise the crowd made the whole night was when the lights were cut or something and her entire shoes were glowing...
eek.gif

so basically, this chick can knock up any version of a shoe she wants...
indifferent.gif

this chick just stunted on urrybody.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If his hoody and vest were a size smaller
Stop it.

Everyone in here rightfully questioning the jeans.....and ONLY the jeans.

And here you come trying to choke this man with his own clothes.

Hell no.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Stop it 5.

Hell no.
fixed
grin.gif

Vados fit is fine, clothing size and all.... only thing I feel can go is the patches.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Stop it.

Hell no.
Choke him?
My dude is swimming in his hoodie. 
laugh.gif

I think the fit on Vado's hoody is fine, and I'd rather his jeans be baggy than skinny. Skinny denim + foams = fail

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

My dude is swimming in his hoodie. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
what hoody are u lookin at (the hoody under the vest right?), thats pretty much what ppl look for in hoodys, comfort and the ability to turn around and move from side to side a little. I know the whole fitted clothes trend is goin on and all, but especially when it comes to hoodys (and jeans for that matter
glasses.gif
) gotta be able to move around without splittin a seam
eek.gif
.   To each, his own   though

Real talk. What's up with the new generation liking their clothes to cut off the circulation to their nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom