Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

210avmb.png

zvog1z.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Buttons on hats are corny to me. They should just stay on bags and denim jackets

Originally Posted by DZaster

Buttons on hats are corny to me. They should just stay on bags and denim jackets

ever been to a baseball game?
i always thought pins on caps looked cool, stalley w/e his name is kinda OD'd on it, made it look ugly

wale stopped by to check out the shop the other day, went home with some ginger XVI's....

Big shout out to the homie steve doing his thing out in philly, make sure yall check him out, more pics HERE

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

wale stopped by to check out the shop the other day, went home with some ginger XVI's....

Big shout out to the homie steve doing his thing out in philly, make sure yall check him out, more pics HERE

dude i wanna cry right now, tell whoever that is with those carolina low XIs to sell em to me!!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

dude i wanna cry right now, tell whoever that is with those carolina low XIs to sell em to me!!!!
frown.gif

The proportions in this pic have me trippin out. Like Wale lookin at baby sized shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom