♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATukZt_large.jpg

i want to know what stalley was thinking when he saw wale like this...stalley the only person i seen wear his pants like that...now this n_ wale. no hate and to each their own. but wale dressed fine beforehand. maybe hes just experimenting and wanted to try something different. i hope he isnt dressed like that this weekend though.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i want to know what stalley was thinking when he saw wale like this...stalley the only person i seen wear his pants like that...now this n_ wale. no hate and to each their own. but wale dressed fine beforehand. maybe hes just experimenting and wanted to try something different. i hope he isnt dressed like that this weekend though.

Being from the DMV people have been doing that style for a while...nothing new

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Being from the DMV people have been doing that style for a while...nothing new
i live out there. i can honestly say that i have never seen that in public. but i could be wrong. the closest ive seen is bmore dudes wearing those shants

^^^

Blasphemy.

That's an icon.

He goes to Europe.

He wears many bracelets.

We wears T shirts and Jordans. And sometimes plaid shirts. His style is head and shoulders above any other rapper.

You just don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom