♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jenks82278

But he apparently didn't look in the mirror before he went out! LOL

yeah, i've never looked to him for anything fashion or shoe related. lol.

just can't discredit him as a music producer tho. he's nice with it.

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Nahh there is some more pics. I just wanted to know if their is a specific name for them or something Thanks anyways

as previously stated by one of our more senior members, he cuts his jeans or rolls up his pants. those look like rolled up pants to me. good day, sir.

Originally Posted by amz

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nelly-37th-birthday-3.jpg
ti's jacket is weird, but other than that 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625
someone please inform me where you can purchase the Indian hats that Stalley always rocks. He has a million and i've never seen one other human rock one...
There's a few on ebay now I believe. Made by american needle if I'm not mistaken.

Not trying to derail the thread but why isn't there a Street Wear thread or something of that nature?

PPl are always asking info on clothing worn by celebs & members alike.

There are plenty of boutique owners/workers on this forum to keep it going.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Jimmy Iovine credits Maverick carter for making the "beats By Dre" headphones so popular, also calls him a marketing genius (also yes he graduated college)

http://msn.foxsports.com/...-childhood-friend-040711

@@!#.
I think Jimmy was trying to be kind.

Jimmy and Jimmy alone is responsible for making Beats a success.

Ask anyone in the industry, Jimmy was giving out Beats to everyone and I mean EVERYONE.

It didn't matter if you were Lady Gaga or just some nobody trying to get a record deal. If you met/saw Jimmy you were getting a pair of Beats.

And Maverick did not graduate from college, check your facts. Read the rest of the article you link, it doesn't exactly paint a positive picture of Maverick.

Am I the only one that thinks the Yeezy's are wacc? The 2's are even worse. If these were GR's NT would be clownin 'em for sure.

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

Am I the only one that thinks the Yeezy's are wacc? The 2's are even worse. If these were GR's NT would be clownin 'em for sure.

QFT. If these released as with no affiliation to Yeezy there wouldn't be a thread on 'em and if there was it would contain posts about 'Gentry needing to be fired'.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Not trying to derail the thread but why isn't there a Street Wear thread or something of that nature?

PPl are always asking info on clothing worn by celebs & members alike.

There are plenty of boutique owners/workers on this forum to keep it going.
Start one.

Would be a great idea/

Originally Posted by Prada G

Jimmy Iovine credits Maverick carter for making the "beats By Dre" headphones so popular, also calls him a marketing genius (also yes he graduated college)

@@!#.

Ask anyone in the industry, Jimmy was giving out Beats to everyone and I mean EVERYONE.

It didn't matter if you were Lady Gaga or just some nobody trying to get a record deal. If you met/saw Jimmy you were getting a pair of Beats.

And Maverick did not graduate from college, check your facts. Read the rest of the article you link, it doesn't exactly paint a positive picture of Maverick.
Your right I read this along time ago and just google didn't re-read it my bad dude didnt graduate. You seem kind of salty and you sound like you are legitimately angry that Lebron put his dudes on why??? (not trying to be funny)

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

Nope, nobody has ever posted this before. You're the only one.

@@!#.

Your right I read this along time ago and just google didn't re-read it my bad dude didnt graduate. You seem kind of salty and you sound like you are legitimately angry that Lebron put his dudes on why??? (not trying to be funny)
I'm glad LeBron didn't forget about his childhood friends. I just don't agree with the decision to make them key players in your career. It doesn't work. Ask Mike Tyson.
tumblr_lv4fd2wUJs1qzaqcbo1_1280.jpg

Speaking of weed carriers...

@@!#.

I'm glad LeBron didn't forget about his childhood friends. I just don't agree with the decision to make them key players in your career. It doesn't work. Ask Mike Tyson.
tumblr_lv4fd2wUJs1qzaqcbo1_1280.jpg

Speaking of weed carriers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom