♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

5voosp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joey's my dude and all, but why they look like a retired gay couple on vacation.  It took me a minute I thought these were some dudes from Bravo at first.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

5voosp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joey's my dude and all, but why they look like a retired gay couple on vacation.  It took me a minute I thought these were some dudes from Bravo at first.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

5voosp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

there used to be a streetwear thread in general, but the Supreme stans and haters slurped and derped the thread into obscurity.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by Prada G

@@!#.
I think Jimmy was trying to be kind.

Jimmy and Jimmy alone is responsible for making Beats a success.

Ask anyone in the industry, Jimmy was giving out Beats to everyone and I mean EVERYONE.

It didn't matter if you were Lady Gaga or just some nobody trying to get a record deal. If you met/saw Jimmy you were getting a pair of Beats.

And Maverick did not graduate from college, check your facts. Read the rest of the article you link, it doesn't exactly paint a positive picture of Maverick.
Your right I read this along time ago and just google didn't re-read it my bad dude didnt graduate. You seem kind of salty and you sound like you are legitimately angry that Lebron put his dudes on why??? (not trying to be funny)
I'm glad LeBron didn't forget about his childhood friends. I just don't agree with the decision to make them key players in your career. It doesn't work. Ask Mike Tyson.
tumblr_lv4fd2wUJs1qzaqcbo1_1280.jpg

Speaking of weed carriers...
Is that the Don?

5voosp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The scarf did it. +++% don't even match famb.

5voosp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
effin hilarious ^^^ dudes tryin way too hard and come out lookin like this haha:.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

Am I the only one that thinks the Yeezy's are wacc? The 2's are even worse. If these were GR's NT would be clownin 'em for sure.

QFT. If these released as with no affiliation to Yeezy there wouldn't be a thread on 'em and if there was it would contain posts about 'Gentry needing to be fired'.
I've made my feelings about this known.

If Nike released a sneaker that was hightop, with an obnoxious forefoot strap, snakeskin back panel with ridges along the back, etc., I doubt people would care.

The fact that people obsess so much because of WHO designed it, and disregard the design itself, says a LOT about the celebrity obsessed society we live in now. People seem more interested in other people's lives than their own.

You shouldn't allow yourself to be hypnotized into believing that something that looks ridiculous looks hot just based on who's pushing it.

That's not to say that people can't genuinely like the design. But if we're going to be honest with ourselves, I just wouldn't see that design being ANYWHERE near as popular if Kanye wasn't pushing it.

If Kanye wears mad bracelets, you'll see cats suddenly with mad bracelets. C'mon now......be yourself. Don't let trends dictate your style and personality.

I read this quote recently, which was in reference to TUMBLR, and so much of it reminded me of what goes on here. So much FOLLOWING. People not really crafting their OWN identities.

"I’m really scared for my generation, you know......Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s moments. It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those things. They just emulate. It’s scary man, simulation life that we’re living. It scares me.â€

illphillip wrote:
vood99 wrote:
408killafonia wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the Yeezy's are wacc? The 2's are even worse. If these were GR's NT would be clownin 'em for sure.

QFT. If these released as with no affiliation to Yeezy there wouldn't be a thread on 'em and if there was it would contain posts about 'Gentry needing to be fired'.

If Nike released a sneaker that was hightop, with an obnoxious forefoot strap, snakeskin back panel with ridges along the back, etc., I doubt people would care.

The fact that people obsess so much because of WHO designed it, and disregard the design itself, says a LOT about the celebrity obsessed society we live in now. People seem more interested in other people's lives than their own.

You shouldn't allow yourself to be hypnotized into believing that something that looks ridiculous looks hot just based on who's pushing it.

That's not to say that people can't genuinely like the design. But if we're going to be honest with ourselves, I just wouldn't see that design being ANYWHERE near as popular if Kanye wasn't pushing it.

If Kanye wears mad bracelets, you'll see cats suddenly with mad bracelets. C'mon now......be yourself. Don't let trends dictate your style and personality.

I read this quote recently, which was in reference to TUMBLR, and so much of it reminded me of what goes on here. So much FOLLOWING. People not really crafting their OWN identities.

"I’m really scared for my generation, you know......Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s moments. It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those things. They just emulate. It’s scary man, simulation life that we’re living. It scares me.â€

Funny thing is, I wish the Yeezys 1 and 2 were NOT Ye endorsed, so I could have a chance to get them. I like the mix of fashion and athletics.

Ive always wondered why NSW hasn't made a shoe that's fashionable yet has the tech and durability of an athletic shoe and no flywire or hyper fuse or none of that.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

Originally Posted by BronLe

Funny thing is, I wish the Yeezys 1 and 2 were NOT Ye endorsed, so I could have a chance to get them. I like the mix of fashion and athletics.

Ive always wondered why NSW hasn't made a shoe that's fashionable yet has the tech and durability of an athletic shoe and no flywire or hyper fuse or none of that.
What're you talking about fam? Yeezy 1 and 2 are hybrids/fusions of older Nike models. However, I do agree that Nike is using poor materials on their NSW product but you can use the same money that you're saving for the Yeezys and buy some '00-'04 Jordan/Trainer retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom