♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by nuggets

I met wale @ flightclubLA a couple weeks ago and he bought some wheat sb hi's, fire red iii's and some air maxes..
how does he find time in his busy rap schedule to skate, play basketball, and run 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

how is wale a hypebeast lmao....who is he trying to be like? you NTers? 
laugh.gif

he justs wants to fit in right?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah, me and this ex remained friends though, she's an interior designer and is actually helping my wife with fixing up the house...lol

still in the game, even when outta the game... i aint mad

why is wale wearing soccer jersey now? does he even like soccer??

that dude is a big hypebeast, he wears the nerfs and he never wore KD shoes before and one time he wore the Kobe VI Grinches..i haven't seen him wear any other kobes after the grinches. i bet he wont wear the KD no more neither..well maybe the "weatherman ones"

Also, I don't know why you guys hate on Wale so much anyways...all he does is wear the same stuff everybody else on here wears.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah, me and this ex remained friends though, she's an interior designer and is actually helping my wife with fixing up the house...lol

i dare ya to try to talk 'em into a threesome...
wink.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

that dude is a big hypebeast, he wears the nerfs and he never wore KD shoes before and one time he wore the Kobe VI Grinches..i haven't seen him wear any other kobes after the grinches. i bet he wont wear the KD no more neither..well maybe the "weatherman ones"

i swear some of you feel threatened by wale for whatever reason...

its almost like whenever a pic is posted of dude someone gets jealous, feels insecure and needs to criticize him...

im sorry but its the only way i can make sense the blatant hate...

i have zero respect for lebron james and copped several pair of viii's and ix's. guess ima hype beast/poser too huh?...

so, just because a person hasn't worn a particular players gear or mentioned a sport, they can't delve into a new realm and wear something different? C'mon man, if a person wants to support something alternatively to what they're use to, so be it.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Also, I don't know why you guys hate on Wale so much anyways...all he does is wear the same stuff everybody else on here wears.
This didn't come out exactly how I intended it to....I feel like he just wears normal outfits and likes shoes that most people on NT like. I don't think this makes him a "hypebeast" because he wears the newest Lebrons or Durants. What would you like him to wear? I don't see you guys hating on each other for wearing that kind of stuff, so why hate on Wale? Just let the man do his thing.

Seinfield had heat. Saw some Mowabbs in an episode a couple days ago.

Huarache game was sick too.

Shows how influential Tinkers designs were, no one on TV rocks Hyperfuses like that lol.

why do you care so much? really, why?

why do you care what i have to say??

also just because i he is into sneakers for along time does not mean he still gets hyped up about a new release

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]John Goodman rocking AJ Grape V's:[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
4gm2io.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]Chris Rock rocking AJ Grape V's:[/font]

[/font]

4j3pc2.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]Jerry rocking AJ Grape V's:[/font]

[/font]

fw57oj.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]For a non Bulls colorway these were surely popular across the board. 
pimp.gif
[/font]

Chill Out! People in DC have been soccer jerseys for awhile now. Why all this hate towards Wale?

also just because i he is into sneakers for along time does not mean he still gets hyped up about a new release

what the hell is this supposed to mean?

not everyone gets hyped about new releases. and even if they did, since when is that a crime?

not a fan of wale so dont take this as me comin to his defense but, your hatin'. just shut up

Lol why dudes always talking about "why do you care" when they get backlash off saying some dumb !!##
laugh.gif
. So that's a hype beast? Getting hyped up off something and copping? So you only buy !!## that don't interest you? Dudes kill me coming through with the baseless hate, tryna come up with a dumb *** excuse for what they say. Like you said what you said, that's it. Don't gotta explain !!## to anyone especially when you have no explanation. If you a hater, just do what you do homie

Originally Posted by JRodski

what the hell is this supposed to mean?

not everyone gets hyped about new releases. and even if they did, since when is that a crime?

not a fan of wale so dont take this as me comin to his defense but, your hatin'. just shut up

then why is there so much hate toward Hypebeast in here?

I respect everyone on this board but this statement just sounds mad ignorant. I'm sorry.

*edit: And if you wanted Wale to have a reason to rock Durants, maybe you're forgetting that they're both from DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom