♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
hov
pimp.gif

^ First fit from TI I've disliked.. How wide is the leg opening on those pants? And grey on grey? But that Concords though
pimp.gif

That pic of Jay with the 3's makes me really regret not gettin em...

T.I.'s pants are
alien.gif

T.I. is still simple fresh...I'm not rocking no straight leg sweats lol! Cats too stuck on straight leg this and that...
BTW Jay-Z is fresh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^Ya, if you wanna call em arguments- its really just me being me- I speak my mind- and call people on their crap if i feel it necessary. Thats really not an argument above (at all), just trying to state the facts. I think you're exaggerating a little about "every thread" though (would you consider this an argument with you now....?)

yo cham, we've interacted here before and you're a good dude, but damn dude you got to ease up on being defensive sometimes dude. #JustSayin. Good day, sir! let's hope the Mavs land Dwight. Hahahah

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nate is bound to have foot problems hooping in todays retro "Made from Cardboard" Jordans.
QFT.  It amazes me he balls in so many retros and yet I've never seen him catch a serious ankle injury.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Nate is bound to have foot problems hooping in todays retro "Made from Cardboard" Jordans.
QFT.  It amazes me he balls in so many retros and yet I've never seen him catch a serious ankle injury.

Dwayne Wade has stated on a NiceKicks interview that Jordan Brand sends athletes "Elite" packs of Retros, judging by them being called elite I'm assuming they're top of the line qualityI'm also assuming that by Nikes Post Season line next summer being called the same thing, that It's subliminal marketing for JB to start sending Retro Elites to retail for like 240 bucks smh

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Dwayne Wade has stated on a NiceKicks interview that Jordan Brand sends athletes "Elite" packs of Retros, judging by them being called elite I'm assuming they're top of the line qualityI'm also assuming that by Nikes Post Season line next summer being called the same thing, that It's subliminal marketing for JB to start sending Retro Elites to retail for like 240 bucks smh
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom