♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Nowitness do you have a lot of arguements in real life too? every thread i see you in youre going back and forth with dudes
roll.gif

I say two words and the kid writes back a block of text. Gold, though I didn't bother reading it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^Ya, if you wanna call em arguments- its really just me being me- I speak my mind- and call people on their crap if i feel it necessary. Thats really not an argument above (at all), just trying to state the facts. I think you're exaggerating a little about "every thread" though (would you consider this an argument with you now....?)

1yxzt.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Would rather have that Pelle than anything else in that pic...not to forget it costs about $800.
basically.

not everyone on this site a tight rocking metrosexual hipster
laugh.gif

Nothing to do with tight clothes, it's just that big gaudy lettering in that corny font all across the front of the jacket.

No hate, but 800 bucks or not, fam looks like he copped that from Citi Trends.

It's ironic that if a kid wore that Ice T or Ice Cube fit today, he'd be called a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Nothing to do with tight clothes, it's just that big gaudy lettering in that corny font all across the front of the jacket.

No hate, but 800 bucks or not, fam looks like he copped that from Citi Trends.

It's ironic that if a kid wore that Ice T or Ice Cube fit today, he'd be called a hypebeast.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Would rather have that Pelle than anything else in that pic...not to forget it costs about $800.
basically.

not everyone on this site a tight rocking metrosexual hipster
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 u tell em ninja 

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Dont tell me that Pelle leather aint hot. i just seen it in Nas' new "Hate Me Now" video with Puffy.
laugh.gif

And that hobbie with the Knicks is James Dolan. I had to do a research project on ol' boy last year in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom