♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chi never ceases to amaze me... and i really like how he just rocks all his stuff with anything. hmmm camo cargos and a polo, eh guess ill wear my Oregon IIIs

286wh8x.jpg

lol damn how awkward must it be to get stunted on by someone and you're wearing his sig...

Originally Posted by rhester

Deion Sanders Lebron 7's

tumblr_lwamgmyUmN1r79bilo1_500.jpg

Saw the pic from that video shoot on twitter, thought he was wearing red foamsWhy does chris brown always look so ayo

Ayo on that wale pic. Even though he's wearing mcfly's and holding onto supreme's, how you going to post a pic of him with his legs and belly showing though?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

Ayo on that wale pic. Even though he's wearing mcfly's and holding onto supreme's, how you going to post a pic of him with his legs and belly showing though?
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 exactly what i said... 

Originally Posted by syxth element

30t6p3b.gif

It's really not that ayo though...

^ I wonder if people actually like his songs or just say they do because he's a member.

successful or not, pictures like that shouldn't be taken. It's just corny as hell

Originally Posted by capuT

^ I wonder if people actually like his songs or just say they do because he's a member.

successful or not, pictures like that shouldn't be taken. It's just corny as hell
lotus flower bomb is a hot track, you sound like a sucka trying to justify hating.

kanye rocks leather pants and you bammas go ape$%^#.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom