♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys reallllly questioning if dude shaves his legs? Maybe he's not wolfman status like ya'll?

I swear he prob takes pics and laughs at how gassed you guys get over them.

NTers man, always reaching

drama skating in the mags
pimp.gif
#respect

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by capuT

^ I wonder if people actually like his songs or just say they do because he's a member.

successful or not, pictures like that shouldn't be taken. It's just corny as hell
lotus flower bomb is a hot track, you sound like a sucka trying to justify hating.

kanye rocks leather pants and you bammas go ape$%^#.
You're exaggerating.  From what i've read on here, most people think his leather pants are lame.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by capuT

^ I wonder if people actually like his songs or just say they do because he's a member.

successful or not, pictures like that shouldn't be taken. It's just corny as hell
lotus flower bomb is a hot track, you sound like a sucka trying to justify hating.

kanye rocks leather pants and you bammas go ape$%^#.
You're exaggerating.  From what i've read on here, most people think his leather pants are lame.
his roman empire skirt equals corny

That skating vid of the McFlys was the first time they were pulled off nicely on foot. Everyone else was trying too hard or had on OD baggy pants (Wale and Ross)

I'd kill to see Wales shoe closet. Seems like he would have some rare stuff.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm guessin the entire yeezy entourage got their pairs now?

Release date comin soon?

Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink NRG
508214-010
3/23/12
good lookin out, just that colorway?
i'm willing to do anything to beat these resellers

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Didn't know Chi is a Ducks fan.

Dude drops cash on eBay for kicks.

If you really think he paid for those, there is something wrong with you. Chi has connects people dream about...

I'm actually good friends with someone who has sold Chi pe's thru eBay MULTIPLE times. Just curious but aside from him being a actor what makes you think he has such amazing connects? So many of you guys think these rich and famous folks have these connects but that is not always the case. Any of you could get anything Chi or any other celeb gets with the right amount of money.

If you really think he paid for those, there is something wrong with you. Chi has connects people dream about...

I'm actually good friends with someone who has sold Chi pe's thru eBay MULTIPLE times. Just curious but aside from him being a actor what makes you think he has such amazing connects? So many of you guys think these rich and famous folks have these connects but that is not always the case. Any of you could get anything Chi or any other celeb gets with the right amount of money.
He has connects at Nike on the more recent stuff so it's safe to say he probably didn't pay for Oregon 3's. He started working on things with Nike just recently and had some custom made stuff for him so he I'm sure he made a few friends. As for the older PE's I am sure pay's for those because they aren't available anymore so those he gotta pay outta pocket.

It's funny to me because some of these dude's think they are famous or so they think that they should be entitled to free **%$. I won't drop names but I am sure you people can figure out some of those dudes. F outta here that with that mentality....I don't care who are you gotta pay the going rate unless I know you personal level for years.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm guessin the entire yeezy entourage got their pairs now?

Release date comin soon?
Yea that concert stop up North West was a good stop.
So I heard, god bless Oregon.

<> WTT

Originally Posted by xilegacy

He has connects at Nike on the more recent stuff so it's safe to say he probably didn't pay for Oregon 3's. He started working on things with Nike just recently and had some custom made stuff for him so he I'm sure he made a few friends. As for the older PE's I am sure pay's for those because they aren't available anymore so those he gotta pay outta pocket.

It's funny to me because some of these dude's think they are famous or so they think that they should be entitled to free **%$. I won't drop names but I am sure you people can figure out some of those dudes. F outta here that with that mentality....I don't care who are you gotta pay the going rate unless I know you personal level for years.
Cant agree enough with this statement.

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Didn't know Chi is a Ducks fan.

Thats funny bc he used to hit me up for kick a couple years back.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Cant agree enough with this statement.

celebs always get stuff for free, so why shouldn't they expect it ?  most brands send them complimentary stuff as its the best and cheapest way for some free advertising.  just cause they rich, don't mean they ain't cheap. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom