♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipsetryanron.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

^ calm down. you're gonna be ok

Uh, I never said I wasnt, I'm just trying to figure out why people are posting pics of those Foams in this thread. There's already multiple threads for them. I can't understand why someone would possibly think that the picture belongs in this thread. It doesn't whatsoever. But I guess you like to defend failures?

Uh, I never said I wasnt, I'm just trying to figure out why people are posting pics of those Foams in this thread. There's already multiple threads for them. I can't understand why someone would possibly think that the picture belongs in this thread. It doesn't whatsoever. But I guess you like to defend failures?

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Hes not defending it, but everybody knows that it doesn't belong in this thread - (except for dude that posted it i guess). Im pretty sure he is just tryin to keep the thread movin, because if everybody had the same reaction you did- there would be a few pages replies of wasted space, just because of one errant reply. Just not that big of a deal

Here's my contribution: Anyone heard of this new up and coming dj always rockin heat, haha - j/p Proto - Im sure you appreciate the publicity though

5259079208_9bdcdbb93e_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Hes not defending it, but everybody knows that it doesn't belong in this thread - (except for dude that posted it i guess). Im pretty sure he is just tryin to keep the thread movin, because if everybody had the same reaction you did- there would be a few pages replies of wasted space, just because of one errant reply. Just not that big of a deal

Here's my contribution: Anyone heard of this new up and coming dj always rockin heat, haha - j/p Proto - Im sure you appreciate the publicity though

5259079208_9bdcdbb93e_z.jpg

sooner or later Proto J will be here as a legit celebrity

you'll all be hatin when I post his autograph in the pickup thread.

sooner or later Proto J will be here as a legit celebrity

you'll all be hatin when I post his autograph in the pickup thread.

laugh.gif

maybe once i move to LA.

gonna be real hard to blow up in podunk north cakalak.
eyes.gif

i'd just like to mention those are the 2000 deep infrared VI's...

the infrared def pops more, i love the nike air, and the material, but man, that black paint cracking is not a good look. anyone tell me what to repair it with (pm me)?
cuz right now i'm using a sharpie.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

maybe once i move to LA.

eyes.gif

the infrared def pops more, i love the nike air, and the material, but man, that black paint cracking is not a good look. anyone tell me what to repair it with (pm me)?
laugh.gif

Pronto don't disrespect the state man......I went to A&T I got nothing but love for everything NC..... The girlfriend and I will actually be out in Cary for Christmas in fact.....

U might have a point bout tryna blow up outta NC tho lol even J. Cole had to move to NY first....

Maybe you should try the Charlotte route tho. I actually think DJing there would be a good look

Pronto don't disrespect the state man......I went to A&T I got nothing but love for everything NC..... The girlfriend and I will actually be out in Cary for Christmas in fact.....

U might have a point bout tryna blow up outta NC tho lol even J. Cole had to move to NY first....

Maybe you should try the Charlotte route tho. I actually think DJing there would be a good look

nah, i love my home man, but you could be the most talented dude in the world and it won't matter unless you know the right people. and the right people aren't in NC. they're in major cities.

i've played in charlotte a lot over the years. cool place.

and A&T goes hard yo, i DJ'd their homecoming last year and it was wild!

nah, i love my home man, but you could be the most talented dude in the world and it won't matter unless you know the right people. and the right people aren't in NC. they're in major cities.

i've played in charlotte a lot over the years. cool place.

and A&T goes hard yo, i DJ'd their homecoming last year and it was wild!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

maybe once i move to LA.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

You just have to go out your way and repaint them???? Repainting is the only thing that I know of lol.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

maybe once i move to LA.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

You just have to go out your way and repaint them???? Repainting is the only thing that I know of lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom