♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
indifferent.gif
to you for acting like FUBU wasn't a respectable brand at one point.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

^ calm down. you're gonna be ok

Uh, I never said I wasnt, I'm just trying to figure out why people are posting pics of those Foams in this thread. There's already multiple threads for them. I can't understand why someone would possibly think that the picture belongs in this thread. It doesn't whatsoever. But I guess you like to defend failures?
you sounded pretty frantic up there dog. he's just sayin, JUST like you were. too much of this guys username got this dude paranoid 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

^ calm down. you're gonna be ok

Uh, I never said I wasnt, I'm just trying to figure out why people are posting pics of those Foams in this thread. There's already multiple threads for them. I can't understand why someone would possibly think that the picture belongs in this thread. It doesn't whatsoever. But I guess you like to defend failures?
you sounded pretty frantic up there dog. he's just sayin, JUST like you were. too much of this guys username got this dude paranoid 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

and A&T goes hard yo, i DJ'd their homecoming last year and it was wild!

Hit me up next year if u gon be in the Area.... It'd be nice to have a 30 year old white guy in the crew for Homecoming lol (u look like a college kid anyways)..... Real talk tho, hit me!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

and A&T goes hard yo, i DJ'd their homecoming last year and it was wild!

Hit me up next year if u gon be in the Area.... It'd be nice to have a 30 year old white guy in the crew for Homecoming lol (u look like a college kid anyways)..... Real talk tho, hit me!

^
indifferent.gif

u forget you're on NT, where no one has ever worn anything that is not hot anymore, lol
(specially) young cats wanna act like the jersey era never existed, they were brought up on polo, zara and h&m
grin.gif

^
indifferent.gif

u forget you're on NT, where no one has ever worn anything that is not hot anymore, lol
(specially) young cats wanna act like the jersey era never existed, they were brought up on polo, zara and h&m
grin.gif

@ DJ AM it broke my heart to see ALLLL his shoes being auctioned off, im sure they let his fam pick out the ones they wanted to keep first, but still....all that heat!

@ DJ AM it broke my heart to see ALLLL his shoes being auctioned off, im sure they let his fam pick out the ones they wanted to keep first, but still....all that heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom