♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The swoosh is velcro which is why he put it upside down. Anybody can do it, and I'm sure we'll start seeing it now. Smoke DZAs foam collection just makes me sad...

I rocks wit da kush god...
Been meanin to cop me a LDRS hat or crew for the longest....will be in the chi in a few wks, will mos def stop by the store.

Hopefully someone from Rocky's camp can get him the 99 retroes of IVs if he's serious about collecting them.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Wait... so the swoosh is velcro, and they're from the ASG galaxy pack? HAHHAHAHAHA Yall can figure out how to join and post on here but yet cant read. This last page has been a waste, except for Stalleys jacket- that thing is NICE!
is there anything you don't hate/complain about in this thread? anyways, i'll actually contribute to this thread...
tumblr_m0p90oPWvO1qd3gt6o1_500.jpg

I honestly think you guys think wayyyyyyyyyyyy too deep into "looking fresh" If vintage Polo is your thing, then be it...if following Ye's latest fashiOn is your thing, who are we to say you look like an idiot?...you can very well look like a tool in some vintage AF1 and some vintage Polo, I think the idea that you are all missing is making it look effortless...like you didn't get up This morning and spent over an hour trying to put a fit together.

agreed, but i still fail to see why some NTers get butt hurt when another one doesnt like something...i had no idea that not liking something or having an opinion that doesnt go with the flow automatically makes you a "hater". just do you. like what you like and wear what you wanna wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom