♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
knowing how Nike is all for the resellers nowadays, i'm surprised they haven't released those Kobe/Jordan PE 7s, 8s and 3s yet....those releases would be worse than the galaxies and concords

Meek's Hoody?
nerd.gif

Am I the only person that can't get with this whole "leopard print" trend that's been going on? I've seen a lot of the newer pieces for Spring that have the leopard print and people seem to love it..I feel it looks really feminine

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Am I the only person that can't get with this whole "leopard print" trend that's been going on? I've seen a lot of the newer pieces for Spring that have the leopard print and people seem to love it..I feel it looks really feminine

I've had some leopard print Toms since last summer, they go hard a but feminine yes, but still dope.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I've had some leopard print Toms since last summer, they go hard a but feminine yes, but still dope.
Nah those toms were beast. I have a pair of black toms, and I liked those joints you posted before. 
I mess with Mills hoodie too. He just rocked it wrong. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That DOM pic is g on so many levels.

35i0f0m.jpg

Radio Killa.
Who is this? 
Is this supposed to be The Dream? if it is he looks way different.

That Dom Pic is
pimp.gif
From his old music "Who Rollin Wit Me" he's also wearing the Metallic V's in the video too

Wale is always on point. Stalley is pretty consistant. And meek is kinda hit or miss. I think this was a miss. ^^^^

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

5yrk89.jpg

What dunks are those? 
nerd.gif

-Drew
Im really feelin these galaxy dunks a real sleeper from all star weekend.... all the hype over foams etc these are primo quality, the swoosh is velcro so you can switch them around to mess with people
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom