♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that looks like Wayne and Reggie Bush is to the right.  Chris Paul's son's fit is cleaner than his
laugh.gif

man, i used to hate wayne, cash money, all that crap back in the day, and now, maybe club DJing has changed my perspective, but i respect the lil' dude. but he's always looked like a lil' gremlin to me... even sounds like one most of the time. 
laugh.gif

man, i used to hate wayne, cash money, all that crap back in the day, and now, maybe club DJing has changed my perspective, but i respect the lil' dude. but he's always looked like a lil' gremlin to me... even sounds like one most of the time. 
laugh.gif

^1000%, except I kind of dug the down south influx when it was new, cash money, no limit.
mainly Juvi and Master P though.
Wayne wasn't so flamboyantly annoying up to squad up mixtapes.

^1000%, except I kind of dug the down south influx when it was new, cash money, no limit.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

man, i couldn't stand it. but i was engulfed in backpacker hip hop stuff (and jungle/d&b) at that point in my life. i was on some battle DJ stuff, and loved co flow, bdp, big L, lord finesse, ditc, all that stuff. i just couldn't get down with any down south except outkast pretty much.

man, i couldn't stand it. but i was engulfed in backpacker hip hop stuff (and jungle/d&b) at that point in my life. i was on some battle DJ stuff, and loved co flow, bdp, big L, lord finesse, ditc, all that stuff. i just couldn't get down with any down south except outkast pretty much.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Lol, I swear you mention your "career" in every single post you make. Truly no one here cares what kind of rap music you like man. I'm sure theres a site out there like Myspace that should be a little more along the lines of what you're looking for. Check it out.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Lol, I swear you mention your "career" in every single post you make. Truly no one here cares what kind of rap music you like man. I'm sure theres a site out there like Myspace that should be a little more along the lines of what you're looking for. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom