♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^1000%, except I kind of dug the down south influx when it was new, cash money, no limit.
mainly Juvi and Master P though.
Wayne wasn't so flamboyantly annoying up to squad up mixtapes.

man, i couldn't stand it. but i was engulfed in backpacker hip hop stuff (and jungle/d&b) at that point in my life. i was on some battle DJ stuff, and loved co flow, bdp, big L, lord finesse, ditc, all that stuff. i just couldn't get down with any down south except outkast pretty much.

Lol, I swear you mention your "career" in every single post you make. Truly no one here cares what kind of rap music you like man. I'm sure theres a site out there like Myspace that should be a little more along the lines of what you're looking for. Check it out.

roll.gif

^1000%, except I kind of dug the down south influx when it was new, cash money, no limit.

man, i couldn't stand it. but i was engulfed in backpacker hip hop stuff (and jungle/d&b) at that point in my life. i was on some battle DJ stuff, and loved co flow, bdp, big L, lord finesse, ditc, all that stuff. i just couldn't get down with any down south except outkast pretty much.

Lol, I swear you mention your "career" in every single post you make. Truly no one here cares what kind of rap music you like man. I'm sure theres a site out there like Myspace that should be a little more along the lines of what you're looking for. Check it out.

roll.gif

As much as people claim to dislike Proto J, you guys sure do mention him a lot, knowing he replies EVERYTIME, lol
#jussayin

As much as people claim to dislike Proto J, you guys sure do mention him a lot, knowing he replies EVERYTIME, lol
#jussayin

just like no one cares what YOU think of his career, so maybe you should just skip over his posts

just like no one cares what YOU think of his career, so maybe you should just skip over his posts

If dude didnt reply/come to defend to every dam thing he'd seem like a cool dude, it just makes me sick how he lets the hate get to him even if he claims it doesent.

If dude didnt reply/come to defend to every dam thing he'd seem like a cool dude, it just makes me sick how he lets the hate get to him even if he claims it doesent.

Originally Posted by prymone

QFT. Just like many of the mods on here said, he isn't bothering anybody or starting trouble, so making negative mention of him is really useless. Anyway...

more of these guys. one of my favorite new school groups

pacdiv.jpg

img_0434.jpg

anyone have any info on what shorts chuck inglish has on? really digging the old school gold rope steez

Originally Posted by prymone

QFT. Just like many of the mods on here said, he isn't bothering anybody or starting trouble, so making negative mention of him is really useless. Anyway...

more of these guys. one of my favorite new school groups

pacdiv.jpg

img_0434.jpg

anyone have any info on what shorts chuck inglish has on? really digging the old school gold rope steez

Saying "haters gonna hate" and crap like that is just a cop out, because SourDiesel actually gave dude some sound advice. Proto is in the wrong place to jump start his career, atleast the way he is going about doing it. Ya, there are a lot of people on this site that are into Nikes/Jordans/etc. and the whole music (POP culture) that he is involved in goes hand in hand with a lot of it. But all of these POP "sneakerheads" that purchase and buy whatever they see in a music video is exactly what has gone wrong with Niketalk - and it annoys all of the dudes/chicks that are in here and have been here STRICTLY for the sneakers. Yes Proto, you have a lot of heat as far as sneakers go, other than that - you annoy a lot of people. Maybe if you posted links to some your music, and tried hustlin yourself for what you actually do - rather than the image of yourself that you try to portray - you'd probably be a lot more respected around here. That is all - Have a great weekend NT!

Saying "haters gonna hate" and crap like that is just a cop out, because SourDiesel actually gave dude some sound advice. Proto is in the wrong place to jump start his career, atleast the way he is going about doing it. Ya, there are a lot of people on this site that are into Nikes/Jordans/etc. and the whole music (POP culture) that he is involved in goes hand in hand with a lot of it. But all of these POP "sneakerheads" that purchase and buy whatever they see in a music video is exactly what has gone wrong with Niketalk - and it annoys all of the dudes/chicks that are in here and have been here STRICTLY for the sneakers. Yes Proto, you have a lot of heat as far as sneakers go, other than that - you annoy a lot of people. Maybe if you posted links to some your music, and tried hustlin yourself for what you actually do - rather than the image of yourself that you try to portray - you'd probably be a lot more respected around here. That is all - Have a great weekend NT!

i guess it'd be better if he didn't reply to the hate he gets, but come on. if someone were straight tripping on you i don't think responding is such a bad thing. and sure maybe he was giving sound advice but i must say the delivery was quite poor and distasteful. why are people still even bothered by proto? i'm no og member but i've been here long enough to learn how to co-exist and not contribute to the vicious cycle that is the "back and forth". people may think that they have reason to call him out and stuff because he is "annoying" and he "annoys alot of people", and fine, whatever. be annoyed. but for real, if you talk about him at least expect him to talk back. i don't think anyone wants to be kicked while they're on the ground. all im saying is that sure you guys want him to get a blog or whatever but when he posts, don't add fuel to the fire by showing negativity because all he's trying to do is contribute as well. if you really can't stand it, there's the ignore button (something most of us failed to make use of when that shun shun dude was around).

I'm sorry... I usually don't vent like this but there's just so much hate going on here sometimes, for the wrong reasons at that.

anyway... Dom

dom2-1.jpg

dom1.jpg

dopest-dom.jpeg

sorry if this is 'fanboy'-%@$ buy i really do enjoy his music
pimp.gif

more pics to help stay on topic

big-sean-wale-drake-2.jpg

cool4.gif

i guess it'd be better if he didn't reply to the hate he gets, but come on. if someone were straight tripping on you i don't think responding is such a bad thing. and sure maybe he was giving sound advice but i must say the delivery was quite poor and distasteful. why are people still even bothered by proto? i'm no og member but i've been here long enough to learn how to co-exist and not contribute to the vicious cycle that is the "back and forth". people may think that they have reason to call him out and stuff because he is "annoying" and he "annoys alot of people", and fine, whatever. be annoyed. but for real, if you talk about him at least expect him to talk back. i don't think anyone wants to be kicked while they're on the ground. all im saying is that sure you guys want him to get a blog or whatever but when he posts, don't add fuel to the fire by showing negativity because all he's trying to do is contribute as well. if you really can't stand it, there's the ignore button (something most of us failed to make use of when that shun shun dude was around).

I'm sorry... I usually don't vent like this but there's just so much hate going on here sometimes, for the wrong reasons at that.

anyway... Dom

dom2-1.jpg

dom1.jpg

dopest-dom.jpeg

sorry if this is 'fanboy'-%@$ buy i really do enjoy his music
pimp.gif

more pics to help stay on topic

big-sean-wale-drake-2.jpg

cool4.gif

I am sorry, couldn't find a better pic but did you see JR Smith dunk on Gary Neal in those XI Cool Greys? It's gotta be the shoes, money! 

394092518.jpg

394092517.jpg

I am sorry, couldn't find a better pic but did you see JR Smith dunk on Gary Neal in those XI Cool Greys? It's gotta be the shoes, money! 

394092518.jpg

394092517.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom