♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
IFWT-Al-Sharpton-x-lebron.jpg

There needs to be a generic "Post Celebs" post in the general forum. Where in the hell is the shoes in that picture above?

yeah, ok, real racist... my grandfather was native american and so dark he looked like a black man, got denied into college down here in the south cuz of his skin color when he was growing up, and had to go up north to go to college.

having grown up living with grandparents for some time, and hearing his stories, it's just not in my dna to be racist...
indifferent.gif

i was actually kinda thinking about eminem when i said that...
laugh.gif
and some of the ridiculous stuff he used to wear... 

why do people who wear skinny jeans always imply that the inverse of skinny must be some mid 90s style super baggy jeans? there are straight leg and slim straight pants out there. they fit without being %$!% tight. smh

OK, next thread we are going to have 1 rule and 1 rules only, you can only post here with a picture.
_

Originally Posted by RJSims

Clean fit by nelly simple and clean...

yeah, that's gotta be the cleanest fit i've ever seen outta him... that wash of denim just looks so good with white cement 4's...

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

why do people who wear skinny jeans always imply that the inverse of skinny must be some mid 90s style super baggy jeans? there are straight leg and slim straight pants out there. they fit without being %$!% tight. smh
Amen brother, there's relaxed fit too!

I never post in here but that is a perfect fit by Nelly , perfect fit on the jeans...definitely to skinny but still baggy.

I know Wale get a lotta love in here and he does have heat but his clothes are a bit tight imo.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I'm 30 and have worn "regular" jeans my whole life.  The extra-baggy stuff growing up in the 90's was stupid but this generation with the ultra tight stuff is just unbelievable.  Both look stupid but I'd rather look like I raided my big brother's closet than my little sister's.  
I cannot believe that jeans/pants like THIS became what's hot...

skinlil_wayne_b.jpg

Buying pants that are too baggy/too tight is one thing but to buy them way too short?  You make your body look disproportionate as hell.  Just 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was 4 years ago, don't even look like skinny jeans, AND he's obviously sagging. You guys suck at this man...bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom