♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
homie AI

120328_PTM_15.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by RJSims

Clean fit by nelly simple and clean...

yeah, that's gotta be the cleanest fit i've ever seen outta him... that wash of denim just looks so good with white cement 4's...

dont like the hat though, should be something simple/cleaner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by wrod7

OK, next thread we are going to have 1 rule and 1 rules only, you can only post here with a picture.
_
then how can we have a formal discussion about Wale's fits?

You're welcome.

any info on where to get some khaki pants that won't be skinny? Like regular straight jeans fit. Preferably with normal jean pocketing too, not chinos or w.e they r called.

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by thejrob

any info on where to get some khaki pants that won't be skinny? Like regular straight jeans fit. Preferably with normal jean pocketing too, not chinos or w.e they r called.

thanks in advance

levi 511, just size up

Originally Posted by illphillip

Seriously. Cats on here doing photo shoots of themselves on the regular.

For what? For who? Why?

I guess it makes them feel good? IMO, they're clearly over-compensating for whatever attention they're lacking OFFline.

Fam WTH are you talking about?
roll.gif
I take pictures for a WDYWT thread like a big majority of NT does, now I'm setting up photoshops of myself??...why because I'm a photographer and take my pictures with a DSLR?...you are a clown...should I use my iPhone camera??...is that better for you?That jigga picture a few pages back, was fly for that time, IT'S NOT FLY NOW, and if you find it fly, chances are you are stuck in a fashion trend that died years ago....get over it, dress how you want, just don't act as if that !@*@ looks cool because is not, if you could care less for the way you look, that's all good, I doubt my algebra professor with te double pleated slacks, oversized buttondowns and christmas tie in June cares either...dudes get their feelings hurt because they are brought back to reality and now they want to act as if I walk around in tiger print shoes and capris everyday
laugh.gif
I'm comfortable enough in my own skin to step out of the norm while keeping it simple and effortless.Chances are those judging my sense of style don't have the balls to post up how they look when they walk out the door and want to hide behind the excuse of "hey I could care less what others think of me" yet they click on a thread about what celebrities are wearing and know what was the last fit I posted and want to critique me...bunch of hipocrites.Get with the damb times....even jigga himself has....or does he still dress like he did back in 2000?

Btw skin tight skinny trend is just as bad a the extra baggy trend, wear stuff that suits your body type and fits correctly...for some It might be skinny/slim fit, for others straight leg/relaxed fit....nobody is saying that if you are a 6ft 250lbs man you should be in some skinny/slim fits because your body type is neither of those things, is common sense NT, COMMON SENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom