♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

pretty much, sheep. Camo pants aint been "hot" till *Proto started wearing them. I swear everyone tries too hard not to admit they follow trends.

*Fixed, because we all know it's coming........

Originally Posted by rhester

61f1fc76871a11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

4d1369bc873c11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

4043b32085db11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Info Wale's Patrick Ewing shirt?

camo pants were dope back in the 90's too (even the early 2000's, in hip hop culture, mobb deep, wu, etc., even in the jungle/d&b/rave scene). i still got a pair, they're just OD big (even had parachute pants, lol)...

some of y'all are so closed minded it's just funny... since when is it so frowned upon for people to see a style they like and implement it? you dissing that is really just you trying to feel cooler than someone else (highly doubt you haven't followed trends, highly doubt your whole style is some original concoction) .

but i bet it's mostly pots calling kettles black, cuz i bet any amount of money if we could see your whole wardrobe we could pick out trends you jumped on and call you a "sheep" too...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

pretty much, sheep. Camo pants aint been "hot" till *Proto started wearing them. I swear everyone tries too hard not to admit they follow trends.

just stop.
laugh.gif

it's funny how y'all twist stuff... cuz all i ever said was the opposite actually. when i first wore some in wdywt about 1.5 years ago people had jokes, now lately you see others wearing them, cats pming me asking for info on mine, etc.

it was the opposite, they hated on me for wearing them, but then when their fav rappers started wearing them, and it became "cool" on a wider scale, all of the sudden...
laugh.gif
same thing happened with a denim jacket i wore in wdywt in 2009... this dude said "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket"... now lately he's wearing one...
laugh.gif

never said i was a trendsetter tho, camo pants and denim jackets have been in and out of fashion for decades now...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by manslayer

it was the opposite, they hated on me for wearing them, but then when their fav rappers started wearing them, and it became "cool" on a wider scale, all of the sudden...
laugh.gif
same thing happened with a denim jacket i wore in wdywt in 2009... this dude said "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket"... now lately he's wearing one...
laugh.gif
i still remember  that somehow lol...

Those lebron 8's HWCs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

camo pants were dope back in the 90's too (even the early 2000's, in hip hop culture, mobb deep, wu, etc., even in the jungle/d&b/rave scene). i still got a pair, they're just OD big (even had parachute pants, lol)...

some of y'all are so closed minded it's just funny... since when is it so frowned upon for people to see a style they like and implement it? you dissing that is really just you trying to feel cooler than someone else (highly doubt you haven't followed trends, highly doubt your whole style is some original concoction) .

but i bet it's mostly pots calling kettles black, cuz i bet any amount of money if we could see your whole wardrobe we could pick out trends you jumped on and call you a "sheep" too...
laugh.gif
Thats all that needed to be said. Just because you don't know about something and you see something get popular again as it was before doesn't mean someone is a sheep
Are there people who just follow trends and have no originality of course, but in now way are people who wear camo pants sheep. When it comes to clothing there are so many different people that wear so many different things its hard to really call someone or a group of people sheep, unless someone is copying a person to a T then thats a different story

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Supreme or not, son look like a fool decked out in that garden fit.

cosigned.

you put that corny floral print and those polkadots on any other brand almost and none of these cats would be beasting on it, in fact, they'd clown it (makes you wonder if the designers are just trolling their own customers, lol, seeing how ugly they can make some stuff and their followers will still rock it,
laugh.gif
).

that's what i've always hated about supreme, some of their stuff is simple and clean, but i swear they got the biggest following of hypebeasts and clones i've ever seen (again, nothing wrong with following trends you like, but these cats don't know what they like, they let hype dictate their entire wardrobe)...

recently i picked up like 2 or 3 hats from supreme, a hoodie, and a shirt. and that was after years and years of just not really feeling anything enough to grab it. hype aside tho, if i like it, i'll grab it. just hard to ride for supreme man, they got a whole squad of mega clone beasts reppin' them (which i'm sure is how a lot of cats feel about yeezys, but you gotta learn to seperate the beasts from the product, cuz sometimes the product is actually dope)...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I see Ty got that boy Keef is some LDRS. That's the worst fit I've seen Stalley in to date. Sidenote I can't even F with JB anymore
but I may have to pull the trigger on the obsidians.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif
Thats all that needed to be said. Just because you don't know about something and you see something get popular again as it was before doesn't mean someone is a sheep
Are there people who just follow trends and have no originality of course, but in now way are people who wear camo pants sheep. When it comes to clothing there are so many different people that wear so many different things its hard to really call someone or a group of people sheep, unless someone is copying a person to a T then thats a different story
I feel you on that Prince. I grew up rollerblading in Cali and all the skaters wore camo pants. But that was the 90s when it was just them doing it. Now?  I'm calling people sheep because you can see the trend growing by the threads in General aka "Where can I cop some nice camo pants/tiger camo".
I've seen punkers/skaters get bullied through school and in my first years of teaching YET now when lil wayne and these other moron rappers wear skinny jeans, jean cut off shorts, camo pants, etc...It's all of sudden cool?

And I shouldn't even address this bama Proto J but this dude had the nerve to say he started the camo pants/denim jacket trend. Talking bout "yall use to poke fun at my fits back in the day" non-sense.

And to answer your question Proto, my closest is full of plaid and solid GAP shirts. I have a couple pairs of camo shorts and plain beefy ts in a few colors and it's been my dress code since I was in 5th grade. Still wear sneakers and Jeans with shirts and t's to work everyday. 

I hate trends cause I'm cheap. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom