♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by RJSims

Yeah Rita a real good look...

God bless the one who is smashing!
She's dating Rob Kardashian. Who I hope isn't the reason she's been wearing Jordans lately, it pretty much started once they got together.

Rob is therefore winning
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by RJSims

Yeah Rita a real good look...

God bless the one who is smashing!
She's dating Rob Kardashian. Who I hope isn't the reason she's been wearing Jordans lately, it pretty much started once they got together.

Rob is therefore winning
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

2q3ow8i.jpg

camo shorts..cool, camo pants naw....i aint ever rocking camo pants with sneakers...i gotta look like da cover of war report or its plain ol' jeans for me.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

camo shorts..cool, camo pants naw....i aint ever rocking camo pants with sneakers...i gotta look like da cover of war report or its plain ol' jeans for me.

is that right?
Spoiler [+]
nobody cares bruh

2q3ow8i.jpg

dude this fit is fire

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

is that right?
Spoiler [+]
nobody cares bruh
Obviously, you do. You took the time to even spoiler tag your "care"
Camo pants are 
laugh.gif
. Sheep gonna be sheep. 

Yea there is nothing wrong with a camo pant I have a couple pair myself
So because someone wears camo pants they are sheep??? 
laugh.gif
 Ok

Originally Posted by kevi

2q3ow8i.jpg

dude this fit is fire
thats only if you subscribe to da " green camo matches with everything philosophy" which i dont...i actually have grey camo thats neutral so i can put it on wit random @$%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom