♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by superpine

The only reason Bron gave the kid all that #++$ is cause thats Beyonce's nephew... I doubt he would do that for any other kid sitting courtside
False.

It's been his routine since he's been in the league. While he may not do it every game he frequently gives his shoes, headbands, and sometimes jerseys to kids at games. Especially on the road, he's been show on TV many times during highlights doing so. The hate in this thread is hilarious.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I've seen him give a kid stuff plenty of times, Miami and opposing arenas. This time it just got a little more pub. Signs autographs after game and still get cursed out when he doesn't get to everyone. Can't win for losing.
Yeah, Lebron is a good guy ... Can't please everyone... Holding the title, "Superstar", is a job in itself..
yep, he's a real class act...

be52a17aa11a3a04070f6a7.jpg

lebronjames201143214022.jpg

i

i

lebronmiaminights01.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, Lebron is a good guy ... Can't please everyone... Holding the title, "Superstar", is a job in itself..

it's expected that he gives autographs... nothing special was pictured there, but note where they are, giving an autograph and pair of shoes to an already rich, snobby little kid who can afford courtside tickets/etc. is nothing really, especially B's nephew or whoever that was 
laugh.gif

but lets keep this thread on track... i don't believe this was posted:

m7rxg5.jpg

I agree with the LeBron comments about maybe giving them to someone less fortunate, but hands down the coldest part about those pics, is that is at a NETS game after they lost

laugh.gif
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Dam thats seriously the ultimate nitpick/hate, criticizing Bron for who he gave some memorabilia to after the game...... '' oh look shorty got lv's on , he a lame for giving him stuff ''

Trust im far from a Bron fan, but dam yall gotta draw the line somewhere.

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by CJ863

Are these from 01? Or the lows? They just don't look right to me for some reason. 

01's I said the same thing when I saw this pic buts he's worn them a few times now 
stalley-air-jordan-1.jpg

some more 

stalley-air-jordan-11-xi-cool-grey.jpeg

tumblr_m2guugVS9C1qbxj23o1_400.jpg

@ Bomb Squad...funny how you chop my statement up and leave out the most important part about letting lebron play basketball and stop hating...SMH

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by you big dummy

it's expected that he gives autographs... nothing special was pictured there, but note where they are, giving an autograph and pair of shoes to an already rich, snobby little kid who can afford courtside tickets/etc. is nothing really, especially B's nephew or whoever that was 
laugh.gif

but lets keep this thread on track... i don't believe this was posted:

Do you want LBJ to do a full background and credit check on the parents of the Children he gives his Shoes and game worn gear to?
laugh.gif

...Rich or not...That kid can't be no more than 10-years-old.... Even If he's born into fame and money, He probably felt the same way any other child would feel if Lebron James came up to them and peeled off all of his gear to give to them...

Yall reacted as if he handed HOV the shoes and sweaty headband
laugh.gif

Its for the kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom