♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by B Sox

You guys are hating on Bron way too hard...must be you salty dudes from Chicago.

I'm from the Chi... No hate from me...

And to Nowitzness41... Lebron has a camera in his face 24-7 fam'... So I doubt he's being generous to "front" for the cameras...

laugh.gif
@ the thought of a nice gesture being "less generous" because the generosity was caught on film.... yall are funny as hell

wait so stalley posting pics of himself wearing various sneakers is "dope" and accepted, but wale lame and corny?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ill be damned

wait so stalley posting pics of himself wearing various sneakers is "dope" and accepted, but wale lame and corny?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ill be damned

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

that kid rocked the headband straight off lebron's head?
sick.gif

Wonder if he wore the mouthguard too 
laugh.gif

He didn't really have a choice. Lebron put the headband on the kid's head and then proceeded to give him everything else.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Rihanna at Coachella
I would've gone in for the boob grab
Boob grab with my left hand and cup her buttcheek with my strong hand 
smokin.gif
On a side note, this girl I graduated high school with is kind of a designer and gave Rihanna those shorts 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

KayCurrency wrote:
Originally Posted by donjuan513

I've seen him give a kid stuff plenty of times, Miami and opposing arenas. This time it just got a little more pub. Signs autographs after game and still get cursed out when he doesn't get to everyone. Can't win for losing.
Yeah, Lebron is a good guy ... Can't please everyone... Holding the title, "Superstar", is a job in itself...
yep, he's a real class act...

yup no doubt

lebron-james-4th-quarter-meme-generator-has-anyone-seen-my-4th-quarter-8c7c62.png
r]  

How corny are you dudes, ya gonna act as if Bron did it for publicity, since when he needs it?...rich or not the kid is just a fan, he just happens to be very lucky, how does that make him snobby?...would it be cool if Bron flies out to a third world country and hand over his gear to some kids there after each game?...be real man.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How corny are you dudes, ya gonna act as if Bron did it for publicity, since when he needs it?...rich or not the kid is just a fan, he just happens to be very lucky, how does that make him snobby?...would it be cool if Bron flies out to a third world country and hand over his gear to some kids there after each game?...be real man.

+%+* yea it would 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Supreme or not, son look like a fool decked out in that garden fit.

Personally I like the outfit, I just don't think he's wearing it right 
if he had some khaki's on instead of the matching shorts it would've been nice, but i personally am not a fan of that floral print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom