♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wale has been looking bad lately. Pants with cargo pockets that would fit 25 lbs dumbells, now the jorts and weird socks. Keep it simple like you did before

why do you have to over-analyze a question and completely miss?
I asked if he was a collector before his breakout season... you got an answer? :nerd: if not, move on... :smh:

He has always been into kicks. You can find a few pics of him in some older Jordans from 2006-2011 while his "breakout season" was still going on.

IT brought out Playoff XIIs

Linen X

Anniversary XI

he also wore wheat XIIIs, Black XX countdown pack, space jams, I'm not saying it's for sure that he left some behind and this could all be squashed if we knew their sizes (IT I believe is a 12). If memory serves me correct, I think I saw IT in grapes during warm-ups of a game. Regardless, both of their shoe games were amazing.

Isaiah was killin dudes :smokin... Every time I got a chance to watch him play I'll see wat he had on his feet 1st

IT brought out Playoff XIIs

Linen X

Anniversary XI

he also wore wheat XIIIs, Black XX countdown pack, space jams, I'm not saying it's for sure that he left some behind and this could all be squashed if we knew their sizes (IT I believe is a 12). If memory serves me correct, I think I saw IT in grapes during warm-ups of a game. Regardless, both of their shoe games were amazing.

Isaiah was killin dudes :smokin... Every time I got a chance to watch him play I'll see wat he had on his feet 1st

damn skip those anniversaries, his defender has on Kobe I's :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom