♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudes are pitiful man. How does one walk around blatantly copying another man's style consistently? I mean I know nothing is new under the
sun but becoming a complete carbon copy of someone without shame is just crazy.

Exactly
Now a days you people (sneakerheads) are taking the love of sneakers overboard
You want celebs to be hung from a tree because they dont know the difference between Concords or space jams
When a lot of us were coming up we didnt have these cutesy names that we have today. I remember when the concords came out we simply called them ''the white and black patent leather joints'' There were no bred 11's , they were the black and red patent leather joints, and so forth.
There is no denying that everyone here loves sneakers , some of us put them in a lightbox and snap pics and never wear them. some of us rock em till we cant rock em anymore. Stop trying to put a label on everything

Has anyone from team USA worn any of the olympic shoes in the games this year? I haven't seen any games yet but it would be dope to some of them in VIs, Uptempos or BB4s.

Has anyone from team USA worn any of the olympic shoes in the games this year? I haven't seen any games yet but it would be dope to some of them in VIs, Uptempos or BB4s.

Nope and theyd be crazy to do so, quality on them is not for ball (even in the olympics!)

They haven't and they'd be smart not to. Nike Sportswear gutted the BB4
mean.gif
. They'd shatter an ankle playing in them.

Nope and theyd be crazy to do so, quality on them is not for ball (even in the olympics!)

BS.. basketball sneakers are basketball sneakers.. besides like ballerific already said, players never wear regular in store type shoes, always get different insoles or any other changes made to the shoe

BS.. basketball sneakers are basketball sneakers.. besides like ballerific already said, players never wear regular in store type shoes, always get different insoles or any other changes made to the shoe

insoles might be swapped but i think thats it.... everything else is the same unless it a PE

insoles might be swapped but i think thats it.... everything else is the same unless it a PE

i doubt that.. especially since some of the quality of jordans has gone down a lot, i believe that players get better quality shoes, including insoles and probably better leather or materials..

i doubt that.. especially since some of the quality of jordans has gone down a lot, i believe that players get better quality shoes, including insoles and probably better leather or materials..

nba finals ...perkins.... military blue iv with lace swap ....same shoes that everyone else has

& im sure theres locker room pics of players jordan boxes with insoles on the top of the boxes because thats normally the only thing they swap out

nba finals ...perkins.... military blue iv with lace swap ....same shoes that everyone else has

& im sure theres locker room pics of players jordan boxes with insoles on the top of the boxes because thats normally the only thing they swap out
Nah D Wade said in an interview with Nice Kicks that players get Elite Packs of Retros that have updated basketball technology in them or something

Then again, he's Jordan Brand's marquee athlete so . . .

nah....we've all seen close up pics of PE's...they're identical to retail counterparts unless we talking bout unique factory tags....

What are y'all talkin' about?
I own over 150 pairs of sneakers and I'm not a "collector". I'm not "collecting" anything.
I'm a guy that likes, buys and wears sneakers. When they're beat, I take them to the Salvation Army.
I'm not buying them to cryogenically freeze them and "display" them over decades.
I own like 50 button down shirts. Like 50 Polos. 10 suits. Am I collecting all of those or do I just buy a lot of clothes?

A "collection" is never the goal, but a byproduct of a passion. If you start out trying to "collect" you are in it more the wrong reasons. I learned that in the 80s with comics and baseball cards. Loved baseball and still do - amassed a huge collection of cards and, though they became useless to me at some point, I never regretted it. Tried to "collect" comics because my friends were doing so and felt like a sucker. Realized I was spending my money on something I didn't have a real passion for. Same thing happens here. Heads post a "collection" of 30 releases from the past 2 years and the SNs come and go. Both regular dudes and celebs play themselves like this - word to Jeru on Wrath of the Math.

Back in NYC, Phil. Holla at me.

Nah D Wade said in an interview with Nice Kicks that players get Elite Packs of Retros that have updated basketball technology in them or something

Then again, he's Jordan Brand's marquee athlete so . . .

yeah.... ok

its known players get a better built shoe than the consuming public gets.

nah....we've all seen close up pics of PE's...they're identical to retail counterparts unless we talking bout unique factory tags....

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom