112ehd5.jpg

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

dude behind drake wearing some AM1

eek.gif

My man..

You using one of these right now?

800px-Binoculars_25x100.jpg

LMAO.. naw they just kinda stood out to me, and they are like right behind drakes shoes so easy to spot.....
So anybody thinks Drake is wearing the bordeaux coming out next year or OGs??

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

dude behind drake wearing some AM1

eek.gif

My man..

You using one of these right now?

800px-Binoculars_25x100.jpg

LMAO.. naw they just kinda stood out to me, and they are like right behind drakes shoes so easy to spot.....
So anybody thinks Drake is wearing the bordeaux coming out next year or OGs??

Has anyone ever wondered how Fab has so much money? (No shade) His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best, and Rich Yung isn't poppin anymore.
Enlighten me.

Has anyone ever wondered how Fab has so much money? (No shade) His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best, and Rich Yung isn't poppin anymore.
Enlighten me.

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Enlighten me.
I always assumed tours, and endorsements. You would be surprised what famous people are paid to do. (i.e. Club Walk throughs). Fab is actually one of the few rappers that surprises me money wise it doesn't seem like he lives an OD lavish life, aside from all those Louis purchases 
its not like he pulled a Baby and copped a fleet of cars. Or goes OD hard with the chain,. Fab does what almost any Rappers do to be honest. Hell look at them pics of the YM crew courtside at the Heat game, Fab kinda does what everyone else is doing.... (Have't really figured out if this is a good or bad thing)

Enlighten me.
I always assumed tours, and endorsements. You would be surprised what famous people are paid to do. (i.e. Club Walk throughs). Fab is actually one of the few rappers that surprises me money wise it doesn't seem like he lives an OD lavish life, aside from all those Louis purchases 
its not like he pulled a Baby and copped a fleet of cars. Or goes OD hard with the chain,. Fab does what almost any Rappers do to be honest. Hell look at them pics of the YM crew courtside at the Heat game, Fab kinda does what everyone else is doing.... (Have't really figured out if this is a good or bad thing)

His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best.
Always? two multi platinum albums and a few gold albums don't qualify as always. As for touring he maybe a wack performer, but for the most part Fab regularly sells out shows. Throw in all his features on R&B records he's set when it comes to royalties.

Always? two multi platinum albums and a few gold albums don't qualify as always. As for touring he maybe a wack performer, but for the most part Fab regularly sells out shows. Throw in all his features on R&B records he's set when it comes to royalties.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Always? two multi platinum albums and a few gold albums don't qualify as always. As for touring he maybe a wack performer, but for the most part Fab regularly sells out shows. Throw in all his features on R&B records he's set when it comes to royalties
Touche, I understand all that; I just feel like he's always had some of hip hop's best jewelry, clothes, cars, etc. without the revenue streams to match.  No hate though, he's been without a doubt one of the freshest rappers in the game since he first came out

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Always? two multi platinum albums and a few gold albums don't qualify as always. As for touring he maybe a wack performer, but for the most part Fab regularly sells out shows. Throw in all his features on R&B records he's set when it comes to royalties
Touche, I understand all that; I just feel like he's always had some of hip hop's best jewelry, clothes, cars, etc. without the revenue streams to match.  No hate though, he's been without a doubt one of the freshest rappers in the game since he first came out

i can almost guarantee that drake doesnt know NOTHING about them 7's.

aside from fat joe, wale, loso, bow wow, kanye, chris brown and nelly I don't think most of these rappers know about jordans like that....

now i've seen ross in numerous pairs.....but I don't know yet, same goes for T.I.

aside from fat joe, wale, loso, bow wow, kanye, chris brown and nelly I don't think most of these rappers know about jordans like that....

now i've seen ross in numerous pairs.....but I don't know yet, same goes for T.I.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

and Cole, if you remember. But hey, in the end... they're just shoes
grin.gif

and Cole, if you remember. But hey, in the end... they're just shoes
grin.gif

Wouldn't even give these dudes that much credit. Aside from Wale and possibly Fat Joe, I bet not a single person you just stated knows what bordeauxs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom