♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i can almost guarantee that drake doesnt know NOTHING about them 7's.

aside from fat joe, wale, loso, bow wow, kanye, chris brown and nelly I don't think most of these rappers know about jordans like that....

now i've seen ross in numerous pairs.....but I don't know yet, same goes for T.I.

Wouldn't even give these dudes that much credit. Aside from Wale and possibly Fat Joe, I bet not a single person you just stated knows what bordeauxs are.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

aside from fat joe, wale, loso, bow wow, kanye, chris brown and nelly I don't think most of these rappers know about jordans like that....

now i've seen ross in numerous pairs.....but I don't know yet, same goes for T.I.

Wouldn't even give these dudes that much credit. Aside from Wale and possibly Fat Joe, I bet not a single person you just stated knows what bordeauxs are.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if Chris knows, dudes a sneaker head for real, it's not just jordans with him...I seen CB in some CB 94"s lol and I'm sure he has a Nike sb collection too.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if Chris knows, dudes a sneaker head for real, it's not just jordans with him...I seen CB in some CB 94"s lol and I'm sure he has a Nike sb collection too.

Chris Brown wears whatever arrives on his door step

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Has anyone ever wondered how Fab has so much money? (No shade) His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best, and Rich Yung isn't poppin anymore.
Enlighten me.

eek.gif
 well... his album sells did good for the time period he released them in, being ranked number six for 2 and reaching number 1 for another. Combine the $ he makes for appearances, shows features, and his clothing line and i'd say he has a nice bit of change on him. Which doesnt include any of the other things im sure he has his hand in (stocks, real estate, silent partnerships)...He hasnt been out in a while but i seriously doubt the dude is hurting for cash

Has anyone ever wondered how Fab has so much money? (No shade) His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best, and Rich Yung isn't poppin anymore.
Enlighten me.

eek.gif
 well... his album sells did good for the time period he released them in, being ranked number six for 2 and reaching number 1 for another. Combine the $ he makes for appearances, shows features, and his clothing line and i'd say he has a nice bit of change on him. Which doesnt include any of the other things im sure he has his hand in (stocks, real estate, silent partnerships)...He hasnt been out in a while but i seriously doubt the dude is hurting for cash

cb, might know a lil something but there is no way he is just a true og, i mean hes young what can you expect, but......... drake, bow wow, ti, rick ross?
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
...thats like saying lil wayne
sick.gif
. Just cause you WEAR something doesnt mean you KNOW what you are wearing

cb, might know a lil something but there is no way he is just a true og, i mean hes young what can you expect, but......... drake, bow wow, ti, rick ross?
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
...thats like saying lil wayne
sick.gif
. Just cause you WEAR something doesnt mean you KNOW what you are wearing

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best.
Always? two multi platinum albums and a few gold albums don't qualify as always. As for touring he maybe a wack performer, but for the most part Fab regularly sells out shows. Throw in all his features on R&B records he's set when it comes to royalties.
This.
Fab has been legit for a good 8+ years, and those r&b features are always a constant for him. Those go a long away in keeping you relevant/rich.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

His album sales and touring have always been mediocre at best.
Always? two multi platinum albums and a few gold albums don't qualify as always. As for touring he maybe a wack performer, but for the most part Fab regularly sells out shows. Throw in all his features on R&B records he's set when it comes to royalties.
This.
Fab has been legit for a good 8+ years, and those r&b features are always a constant for him. Those go a long away in keeping you relevant/rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom