tom cruise be at rif la buying stuff up

dudes really in here questioning another mans knowledge about sneakers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people can't make statements.....

this is a forum weezy........
laugh.gif
dude's are going to talk.....if they think a rapper doesn't know what the hell he has on, then of course they are going to state it.

this isn't the first "celebrity rockin heat" thread were dudes did that, and it won't be the last.......and I haven't even been here that long to know that.

i'm sure when it comes to rap, I'm sure you've questioned soulja boy's knowledge about old school rap albums, or classical rap songs....same damn thing.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

tom cruise be at rif la buying stuff up

dudes really in here questioning another mans knowledge about sneakers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people can't make statements.....

this is a forum weezy........
laugh.gif
dude's are going to talk.....if they think a rapper doesn't know what the hell he has on, then of course they are going to state it.

this isn't the first "celebrity rockin heat" thread were dudes did that, and it won't be the last.......and I haven't even been here that long to know that.

i'm sure when it comes to rap, I'm sure you've questioned soulja boy's knowledge about old school rap albums, or classical rap songs....same damn thing.

Some of the assumptions you guys are making are really silly, how do you know dude didn't have bordeauxs when he was a kid or some %**$?? No different from shoes we had when younger and are just reliving it again. They may not eat sleep and breathe shoes like some of us do here on NT but a lot of it is simply history.

Some of the assumptions you guys are making are really silly, how do you know dude didn't have bordeauxs when he was a kid or some %**$?? No different from shoes we had when younger and are just reliving it again. They may not eat sleep and breathe shoes like some of us do here on NT but a lot of it is simply history.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i can almost guarantee that drake doesnt know NOTHING about them 7's.

aside from fat joe, wale, loso, bow wow, kanye, chris brown and nelly I don't think most of these rappers know about jordans like that....

now i've seen ross in numerous pairs.....but I don't know yet, same goes for T.I.

Wouldn't even give these dudes that much credit. Aside from Wale and possibly Fat Joe, I bet not a single person you just stated knows what bordeauxs are.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if Chris knows, dudes a sneaker head for real, it's not just jordans with him...I seen CB in some CB 94"s lol and I'm sure he has a Nike sb collection too.

Chris Brown wears whatever arrives on his door step

haha i mean, i would love to have sneakers just arrive....

i can almost guarantee that drake doesnt know NOTHING about them 7's.

aside from fat joe, wale, loso, bow wow, kanye, chris brown and nelly I don't think most of these rappers know about jordans like that....

now i've seen ross in numerous pairs.....but I don't know yet, same goes for T.I.

Wouldn't even give these dudes that much credit. Aside from Wale and possibly Fat Joe, I bet not a single person you just stated knows what bordeauxs are.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if Chris knows, dudes a sneaker head for real, it's not just jordans with him...I seen CB in some CB 94"s lol and I'm sure he has a Nike sb collection too.

Chris Brown wears whatever arrives on his door step

haha i mean, i would love to have sneakers just arrive....

Looks like the Melbourne concert, i was there, best concert ive ever been to. J threw his jacket out to some dude in the crowd so he could wave it around in the air, lucky bugger.

Looks like the Melbourne concert, i was there, best concert ive ever been to. J threw his jacket out to some dude in the crowd so he could wave it around in the air, lucky bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom