♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Info on shirts the dancers are wearing???

Last edited:
read that Bow Wow's bank account is down to $1,500 :lol: damn shame.

it can't be down to that much. He must have saved up some money. but if it is true that he only has 1,500 then damn :smh:, how the mighty have fallen. and doesn't he have a child?

read that Bow Wow's bank account is down to $1,500
laugh.gif
damn shame.
it can't be down to that much. He must have saved up some money. but if it is true that he only has 1,500 then damn
mean.gif
, how the mighty have fallen. and doesn't he have a child?
He told the judge that so he won't get raped with Child Support.

Idiot didn't mention BET deal and now he still about to get raped.

it can't be down to that much. He must have saved up some money. but if it is true that he only has 1,500 then damn
mean.gif
, how the mighty have fallen. and doesn't he have a child?
It did state in court documents that he only has 1500 in checking account. I still remember his verse on Oh i think they like me remix "im under 21 with a black card" HAHAHA,

she's wack to me, her face ugly to me. and like i said before, i bet the monk funky

and what exactly is her talent? what does she do? i remember she was on sweet 16, some years back, but why is she in the public eye now?

Man I can't believe the love some of these Foams are getting :x
They couldn't give those away back when they released... I think I still have a couple of these Foam Pros that I never wore, but got them for a fairly good price.
Crazy how times have changed.

Man don't remind me...lol, nobody liked these because of how dirty the white used to get...Got my pair stolen back in Jr high :smh:

My girls homegirl is bff with his baby moms. You should hear the Shhhhh that come out her mouth about Bow. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom