♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct everything must be limited or over 500 dollars and yeah every body on this board knows thats all he has in his collection they musta seen everything they are the
sneaker collection police
mean.gif
You sound mad salty bruh 
laugh.gif

wait im confused so if your a celeb you cant cant own anything gr? so everything has to be limited?
No and no but if your going to take a lame *** picture just to stunt and have everyone and their brother see it, at least have some stuff in there that everybody doesn't have in their closet. Post some 1 of 1s or some OG stuff, hell anything, you got big boi money show something special, that pic is just pointless imo.

Last edited:
wait im confused so if your a celeb you cant cant own anything gr? so everything has to be limited?

Want to maybe read more next time?

Some people care about how limited the pairs are, but all most of us are saying is that it just looks like he took a 2012 release calendar and picked up every pair he could. It looks like he doesn't actually like sneakers, but instead wanted to stunt and seem "fly" or "fresh" or whatever.

There's not a single unpopular or not recently released pair in there, with the closest thing to that maybe being those Air More Uptempos.

And to be fair, we're basing that all on the picture; we do not know what else may be in his closet.

Not impressed....too much money, too many GR's

He's from a small town in South Carolina. He not used to the hypebeast footwear.

He's from my hometown and alma mater, which is sponsored by Nike. He has an endorsement deal with Nike too if I'm not mistaken which probably explains all the recent releases in the pic. That also means most of those kicks were probably free.

Plenty people here are hypebeast, trust me. Everyone is a so called "sneakerhead" now a days. :smh:

He's from my hometown and alma mater, which is sponsored by Nike. He has an endorsement deal with Nike too if I'm not mistaken which probably explains all the recent releases in the pic. That also means most of those kicks were probably free.

Plenty people here are hypebeast, trust me. Everyone is a so called "sneakerhead" now a days. :smh:

are you from charleston :wow:

my mom lives by citadel mall man. and yeah, i know exactly what you mean.

are you from charleston :wow:

my mom lives by citadel mall man. and yeah, i know exactly what you mean.

Summerville actually but lived in N. Charleston and now in Ladson. Wow, I assumed you might have been from the upstate...lol

Not everybody cares about shoes that much tho

Sometimes NT acts like real cornballs

Who cares if he thinks he's doing it? Him thinking he's stunting with GRs that were easily attainable with a little effort is just as ridiculous as paying 1,000+ for some Friends and Family Nikes that you will

A. Never wear and keep in your closet to occasionally take pics of to show off to other grown men

or

B. Wear and they get beat and now you've just threw 1,000+ bucks down the drain

At the end of the day, they're just shoes man, y'all gotta chill out

EDIT: Just read that he got all those kicks for free more than likely, so he really is doing it because 99% of NT paid at least over 100 bucks for at least one of those Nikes in the pic
laugh.gif

Last edited:
not a fan of seeing basketball player pix in here but its cool to see those purp toe answer iv's again...

I lived in Summerville before. Glad I left that town. Ladson isn't bad. Loved picking up women at the Dorchester Rd Walmart.

I remember grown people wishing death and injury on AJG because he would just shred the opposition defense. :lol:

Honestly I don't care if a celebs heat is limited or GR. but having lived in Summerville and seeing the majority of people still rock Fila and Reebok, and not having a clue in terms of style (Summerville dudes still wear baggy jeans, Enyce, and tall t-shirts), I'm sure dude is just happy to be getting any heat for free.

I lived in Summerville before. Glad I left that town. Ladson isn't bad. Loved picking up women at the Dorchester Rd Walmart.

I remember grown people wishing death and injury on AJG because he would just shred the opposition defense.
laugh.gif

Honestly I don't care if a celebs heat is limited or GR. but having lived in Summerville and seeing the majority of people still rock Fila and Reebok, and not having a clue in terms of style (Summerville dudes still wear baggy jeans, Enyce, and tall t-shirts), I'm sure dude is just happy to be getting any heat for free.
Stationed out here in the Chuck...Most these cats are beasts..Dont even kno what they buying. Polo Assn x Coogi is whats in down here
mean.gif
mean.gif

Stationed out here in the Chuck...Most these cats are beasts..Dont even kno what they buying. Polo Assn x Coogi is whats in down here:smh: :smh:

Bro good luck. Enjoy that charleston night life, the battery, and purple tree lounge. Like I said I lived in Summerville. I always made it a point to take in the nightlife there, but leve swiftly because certain parts of Charleston are skid row. I can't forget one time when I was driving downtown on Rivers Ave, stopped at a red light and a crackhead jumping on my car trying to get in.

:lol: Coogi goes hard down there. Baggy jeans too. Especially Girbaud. I wear my jeans (Levi's) fitted along with my clothing and dudes was looking at me crazy!

During my years there I mostly ordered my clothing or shopped at the old navy and Gap. I'm glad that they have Tanger outlet down there, but sadly alot of the dudes would rather wear goon attire and South Pole.

ashanti trying to stunt in some gr black and red 11s id think with her money she would buy some og's :lol: just messing with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom