♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always loved these :nthat:

Bro good luck. Enjoy that charleston night life, the battery, and purple tree lounge. Like I said I lived in Summerville. I always made it a point to take in the nightlife there, but leve swiftly because certain parts of Charleston are skid row. I can't forget one time when I was driving downtown on Rivers Ave, stopped at a red light and a crackhead jumping on my car trying to get in.

laugh.gif
Coogi goes hard down there. Baggy jeans too. Especially Girbaud. I wear my jeans (Levi's) fitted along with my clothing and dudes was looking at me crazy!

During my years there I mostly ordered my clothing or shopped at the old navy and Gap. I'm glad that they have Tanger outlet down there, but sadly alot of the dudes would rather wear goon attire and South Pole.
u over-exaggerating

Bosh

Chris Bosh wearing "Fighter Jet / White Camouflage" Nike Foamposites, nba athletes celebrities wearing heat sneakers

at first i thought it was NT paranoia, but im inclined to agree.

yeah its pretty blatant :rolleyes at least credit NT somehow....just because you spotlighted 20 nters doesnt give them the right to completely steal NT's ideas or posts...lol

He's from my hometown and alma mater, which is sponsored by Nike. He has an endorsement deal with Nike too if I'm not mistaken which probably explains all the recent releases in the pic. That also means most of those kicks were probably free.

Plenty people here are hypebeast, trust me. Everyone is a so called "sneakerhead" now a days.
mean.gif
are you from charleston
eek.gif

my mom lives by citadel mall man. and yeah, i know exactly what you mean.
Summerville actually but lived in N. Charleston and now in Ladson. Wow, I assumed you might have been from the upstate...lol
yea I was about say AJ was from Summerville ....charleston area is 
sick.gif

yea I was about say AJ was from Summerville ....charleston area is 
sick.gif

It is....but i love it tho....

Also in that complex list dudes blatantly stole protos facts about pearl jam
:rofl:

Still tho..complex mobile is impressive.

Waiting on a top 25 strapped sneakers list. :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:

Chace Infinite holding ASAPs umbrella is unacceptable.

I don't need no man holding my umbrella.

Better yet, you have to be a certain level of sucker to take a job that includes holding somebody else's umbrella as part of the description.

As you imply, I couldn't even fathom having the audacity to feel entitled to have somebody else hold my umbrella.

If somebody's holding an umbrella over you, and you aren't in the process of teeing off at an event on the PGA tour - you're a douchebag.

...This does not apply to two people merely sharing an umbrella.

Last edited:
^^ cosign

Besides I most certainly refuse to get all drenched in the rain and whole-time you still dry

Last edited:
I wonder if his fake Dub-Zeros are somewhere in this pile. :rolleyes

Nah, I am happy for the dude. He's come along way from murdering my alumni's football team every year. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom