♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan2nbapic2.jpg

IIs very underrated :smh: regret not copping yrs ago

Very underrated, however I copped a coupke years back lol. On the real though hopefully JB brings out the black/chrome sometime soon... I know asking for the melo nuggets colorways is asking for much smh

why do people keep posting throwback pictures of Michael Jordan?? Obviously he is wearing heat in every picture, lets stop posting the obvious.

why do people keep posting throwback pictures of Michael Jordan?? Obviously he is wearing heat in every picture, lets stop posting the obvious.
Cuz people are posting Stalley,Chris Brown,Kanye,and Wale everyday.I minus whale counter it with an MJ pic. >D

This thread has run its course.. It needs to be locked

It was cool at first because every 'celeb' wasn't wearing the same thing

Now all people post are 'celebs' in basic sneakers and pics of basketball players wearing sneakers on the basketball court (there's a thread for that btw)

This thread is a joke now

This thread has run its course.. It needs to be locked

It was cool at first because every 'celeb' wasn't wearing the same thing

Now all people post are 'celebs' in basic sneakers and pics of basketball players wearing sneakers on the basketball court (there's a thread for that btw)

This thread is a joke now
But,but,but I wanna see Yeezus,Stalley,Chris Brown,Teyana Taylor,and Chris Brown everyday though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom