♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im starting to think Tdot is some kind of Drake stan, dude has gps on the guy.
laugh.gif
Pretty sure that's his people, Drake gave Q a shout-out in his album booklet..

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im starting to think Tdot is some kind of Drake stan, dude has gps on the guy.
laugh.gif
Pretty sure that's his people, Drake gave Q a shout-out in his album booklet..

Daaamn Skateboard P in jordans?? Last time he wore js were the same blk/cement 3s. Id bet money that those are the 01s and not cdps.

Daaamn Skateboard P in jordans?? Last time he wore js were the same blk/cement 3s. Id bet money that those are the 01s and not cdps.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Word. 
I met him and I had Bred IV's on. He said, "wow, I love your Jordans."
laugh.gif

Word. 
I met him and I had Bred IV's on. He said, "wow, I love your Jordans."
laugh.gif

Yuuppp you're right!
IMG_7546.jpg

Yuuppp you're right!
IMG_7546.jpg

Those the only jays I ever seen him in too. Dude probably passed by rif or fc and seen them and was like oh #%%@ I had these and copped. 

Those the only jays I ever seen him in too. Dude probably passed by rif or fc and seen them and was like oh #%%@ I had these and copped. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom