♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANNNNNN AMBER IS TOOOO THICK we call that DOUBLE DRIBBLE lol.. and diggy stay fresh he's killing jojo in every aspect of life.. smh Jojo's probably gonna be the only simmon that doesnt achieve success..

The thing that rubbed NTers wrong bout that Currensy interview was the fact that he tried to pass his 09 true blues off as 01s

I am a big fan of Amber Rose, Cham, the reason why I think people beast (myself included) over here is because of

1. shorty body is rederkculous

2. shes light skin (im not one 2 care about completion)

3. her hair style, I really like the whole look, and a woman that has that much confidence to pull off something like that, they get OD points for that.

4. her swag

Thats whats up Fresh- its all love bro(I'd be balls deep in Amber Rose if I got the chance) but that can be said about a lot of chicks- just wrap it up- lol . She just ain't anywhere near the top of that list.

Dang, seems like some other dudes get heated @ me for goin against the grain and expressing my opinions (unpopular or not). Maybe Im too blunt for some of you, well...... if thats the case- I recommend ignoring me- or.... smoke a blunt

6f6363254bef5d59a52ee7183cee8a14fd696159.pjpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I am a big fan of Amber Rose, Cham, the reason why I think people beast (myself included) over here is because of

3. her hair style, I really like the whole look, and a woman that has that much confidence to pull off something like that, they get OD points for that.

4. her swag
This

Lets cut the cr@p Amber is bad. End

That vans jump Amare (if thats his name) is wear nice.. Both their fits are cool in a way, ones like 'chilled, going shopping' type thing and the other is 'i cant be asked to pose but im cool' lol

nikegirluk wrote:
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

4. her swag
This

Lets cut the cr@p Amber is bad. End

That vans jump Amare (if thats his name) is wear nice.. Both their fits are cool in a way, ones like 'chilled, going shopping' type thing and the other is 'i cant be asked to pose but im cool' lol

Fresh you said it best  fam. Amber Rose is different(in terms of style, shape, and what not), and she isnt the typical female. Some people dont like different others do. I know I like her kind of different

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by isw50

where is revive
Birmingham, Michigan
The prices in that store are insane and selection is so so, The guy who worked there was bragging about how exclusive the store is and yadda yadda. If you're a HYPEbeast this store would be right up your alley.
grin.gif

^^ i felt like bad boy street team.. i couldn't work the LOX.. hahaa.. jada with them Cuffs..
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom