Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by bdis1986

HE'S BACK !!!!

74f140807bb5fa06b0b0b44.jpg

laugh.gif
 UGGS

His neck n feet say 20 belowBut his shirt n shorts say summertime. I'm confused.....But DEF #swaggedoutYes I said it.

this is the 3rd time i seen this, i dont keep up with basketball, why is everyone in a white shirt?

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by theLwerd

jordan af1s or olive 9s?? possible retro?

Those are definitely not AF1's.. 
I doubt he got his hands on the past Retro.. 

So hopefully a Re-Release?

nerd.gif
Why would you doubt those are 2002 pair ? Olive 9's are easy to get 
laugh.gif

If they Re - release  then cool
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

What? Olive 9's aren't hard to find, especially him living in L.A. with places with Rif & Flight Club.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Miami knows their fans are fake

they probably gave those shirts out to force unity

umm noo ... they are bringing back the 2006 white hot run ...

Originally Posted by shogun

Dude is rich.  He seems like he doesn't give an eff.  If I had his money i'd wear samurai armor everyday.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif

What? Olive 9's aren't hard to find, especially him living in L.A. with places with Rif & Flight Club.
Since they aren't that hard to find for the NT Fam.. then anyone know where I could find a Wearable Sz. 8-9 Pair on the market under $160. 
nerd.gif

bron looks older than paul pierce..and the guy with the black suit is the only guy staring straight ahead lol

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The higher the row, The darker the skin...and I aint talking about the lighting
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
- thats clearly just the lighting- terrible attempt at a racist joke.       Even so..... it would only apply to the 2nd row on (everyone knows most of the league is dark-skinned) and a quarter of every first row is designated for rappers and their bodyguards

Originally Posted by Freshness

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by bdis1986

HE'S BACK !!!!

74f140807bb5fa06b0b0b44.jpg

laugh.gif
 UGGS

His neck n feet say 20 belowBut his shirt n shorts say summertime. I'm confused.....But DEF #swaggedoutYes I said it.

this is the 3rd time i seen this, i dont keep up with basketball, why is everyone in a white shirt?

It is used a promotional event for the fans to signify unity. The fanbase calls it "white out" everyone gets a free white t-shirt on their seat and wear it during the game.

The white shirts are used to hide the empty seats that aren't filled until the second quarter, if that. Its a terrible look to have a team such as that in the playoffs and the fans don't even show up because they're too busy tanning (the "racist" joke).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom