♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

That Jersey
pimp.gif
Yup, M&N were fools not to make that *!$@ earlier.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Since when was Wale all sleeved up?
Since he took up his New Persona and started hanging around Ross
i think sometimes he may wear body makeup...because it was like from having no ink to having full sleeves.

there was a another pic of him on the couch with foams on and i asked this same question

NT yall late Wale started his sleeves in the fall if not sooner I been noticing the ink since MAN2. He got a couple youtube vids with hi and his tat dude in ATL (I think his name is randy)

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

NT yall late Wale started his sleeves in the fall if not sooner I been noticing the ink since MAN2. He got a couple youtube vids with hi and his tat dude in ATL (I think his name is randy)

LATE?   Nah, maybe LAME   - i dont think anyone gives a crap about his "sleeves". So he got decades of work all at once, tattoos are the new Hypebeast thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by zekmo88

^^^^^^^^^^^

That fit <<<<<<
at least Juelz is going proper with the snapbacks
looks "vintage"

those new ones just look dumb
Nope that aint vintage
its an mitchell n ness joint from 2011

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

LATE?   Nah, maybe LAME   - i dont think anyone gives a crap about his "sleeves". So he got decades of work all at once, tattoos are the new Hypebeast thing
laugh.gif

He shoudnt care if people give a crap about his sleeves. It's his sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom