♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn paul wall.. its been a long time since i've heard your muziiikkk...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

0W0bf.jpg

Wale ran into NTFL and no one popped off 
grin.gif

Took him 20 mins to even approach NTFL AFTER #@@%%% said something to him 1st ..
Made a lil 1 min. speech to the least livest #@@%%% there about how he's a real human and rolled out ..

He didn't want no trouble .. 

but yeah 
laugh.gif
I read differently on twitter 
laugh.gif

My bad 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zekmo88

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Honestly the only thing wrong with Jimmy's fit is the belt and the chain, besides that what is really wrong with what he has on????...like really though?
lets start at the bottom
the foams

the pants

the belt

the walletchain

I can't even fathom scenarios where those items would look acceptable.
I'll give you the wallet chain and belt, but whats wrong with rocking foams and cargoes ???? 0_o
Your from Uptown arent you?
If your from uptown, you wont find anything wrong with the fit. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lets start at the bottom
the foams

the pants

the belt

the walletchain

I can't even fathom scenarios where those items would look acceptable.
I'll give you the wallet chain and belt, but whats wrong with rocking foams and cargoes ???? 0_o
Your from Uptown arent you?
If your from uptown, you wont find anything wrong with the fit. 
laugh.gif

Yes I'm from uptown...lol, but I see people putting too much earnest on his fit.....but the only thing I saw wrong was the wallet chain and belt

0W0bf.jpg

grin.gif

Took him 20 mins to even approach NTFL AFTER #@@%%% said something to him 1st ..
Made a lil 1 min. speech to the least livest #@@%%% there about how he's a real human and rolled out ..

but yeah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad 
frown.gif
Last time I checked, I had no problem with him so why should I pop off?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

at this point, it's safe to say wale is the freshest rapper in the game.
pimp.gif

wit kanye, fab, jim jones, and killa around? nahh.....he's fresh though.

laugh.gif
stop it man. killa is excluded, if not for anything else, bc vado is fresher than cam. fab? maybe during the throwback era u could say that. now?? not so much. kanye wears blouses. jones be fresh usually, but then he'll wear boot cut jeans with air max. wale is consistent and his fits be simple. this is all just imo of course. carry on...

0W0bf.jpg

grin.gif

but yeah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad 
frown.gif
yup.
thats pretty much what happend. im the only one who rly talked to him and all i said is why do u get so mad at nters?
he said he was a real man and doesnt take bs from ppl. that alot of the ppl talking online wanna be hugs n smiles in person.
i told him that alot of the ppl trolling on him do support his music...

Honestly the only thing wrong with Jimmy's fit is the belt and the chain, besides that what is really wrong with what he has on????...like really though?

the shirt... terrible

I mean the belt & chain seem off for the fit.  But other than the overly bagging fit for the cargos, its a little over-matchy.  Over all its not aesthetically pleasing.  I personally like simple fits.  Like Kanye back in the day (for the most part) and Wale recently would be comparable.  It's whatever though.  Some dudes like JNCO fit jeans and some like I'm in a band skinny fit.  Do you I guess.

homegirl fresher than fab lmao..... just kiddin.... i rather see a celeb wearing #%@ he lkes than just hopping on the bandwagon..... at the end of the day though ... it doesnt mattter who wears what.... just do you!

Fab
pimp.gif
PS: do not wear those high &ss socks again...be a leader not a follower

Wayne looking like a Bag of skittles once again..NO Ricky Martin

Cain and Vado dope!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

but yeah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad 
frown.gif
yup.
thats pretty much what happend. im the only one who rly talked to him and all i said is why do u get so mad at nters?
he said he was a real man and doesnt take bs from ppl. that alot of the ppl talking online wanna be hugs n smiles in person.

info on the story? dont come in this thread much but would like to know

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

but yeah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad 
frown.gif
yup.
i see kenny the jet smith..

wayne's always wearing some weird stuff, atleast when he was here in milwaukee he wore a somewhat normal outfit and a shirt from my local skate shop
pimp.gif

nss_6815.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom