♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
say what you will but i see what ninja is saying. idk why people want to purposely not match.......
30t6p3b.gif

seems lame imo,

now im not saying that capo's get up is the best thing ever ,but i am picking his get up compared to the ones that have been compared to it thus far

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by seth320

lil wayne got his own style I dont think he cares he just wanna be different

he stole that too.
Am I reaching?....IDK that I am
241o2nl.jpg

nerd.gif
 ive seen some many people dress like this at my school now i know where it came from
laugh.gif

im confused on whats going on with jim jones but im more confused thats people actually tought ace hoods fit was even close to being good
jim jones and ace hoods fits are thrash

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by donjuan513

he stole that too.
Am I reaching?....IDK that I am

nerd.gif
 ive seen some many people dress like this at my school now i know where it came from
laugh.gif

im confused on whats going on with jim jones but im more confused thats people actually tought ace hoods fit was even close to being good
jim jones and ace hoods fits are thrash trash
Fixed spelling and QFT!

Originally Posted by Sos soldier

Correction my post , those are fusions. My bad. Didn't look the pic over close enough.

yeah i see it now guess i was too high earlier when i saw em... i did see him with 11's tho ill try to find a pic

She looks ridiculous. I can never wife a broad like that. Annoying when chicks try to hard to over accessorize.

Originally Posted by solesavage

She looks ridiculous. I can never wife a broad like that. Annoying when chicks try to hard to over accessorize.
Of course not.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom