♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

Who's the guy on the far right end?  Next to Usher.  Saw him shopping at the Louboutin store in NY.  Is he a celebrity?

Sean Pecas. Man, I don't even know his title. But he's a well-respected (and connected) industry head, connected to Def Jam, known for his relationship with Jay.
Yep. Senior VP at Island Def Jam. I have his department down as "Lifestyle Marketing".

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

that bastard cudder copped for pairs of those nike mags.

4?

yup.

i'm salty.
indifferent.gif

need rapper money, this DJ !$+* is chump change.
laugh.gif

i'm dreading seeing a dope pic of them on feet, cuz i already know that'll send me over the edge, and i'll cave and cop.
30t6p3b.gif
Shouldn't seeing them on Marty McFlys feet in 1989 (2015) be enough??? There could be no doper on feet pic

Who's the guy on the far right end?  Next to Usher.  Saw him shopping at the Louboutin store in NY.  Is he a celebrity?

jayz-usher-french-montana-polo-ralph-lauren-bucket-hat.jpg

never thought i would see hov and frenchie in the same place

Originally Posted by FedExciter

jayz-usher-french-montana-polo-ralph-lauren-bucket-hat.jpg

never thought i would see hov and frenchie in the same place
Frenchie!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man on the come up on the low

^^^^ That wale fit is really clean imo....info on those camo pants? I've been looking for a decent pair for a while now any suggestions? Thanks guys

Originally Posted by JordanLuv13

^^^^ That wale fit is really clean imo....info on those camo pants? I've been looking for a decent pair for a while now any suggestions? Thanks guys

Racks of them at army surplus store. $5-$15

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Sean Pecas. Man, I don't even know his title. But he's a well-respected (and connected) industry head, connected to Def Jam, known for his relationship with Jay.

Thought it was Krondon
laugh.gif

krondon-740855.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ both of your posts johnmckoolaid the 1st was no where near funny & the second was just sad you dont know who that is
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What exactly would pics prove anyway he's saying he went to high school with her. How could you tell whether he was lying by comparing a yearbook photo to a profile shot of of woman years after the fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom