♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
media

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think the long tee thing is a european trend right now... i've also seem 'em cut at an angle...
how_about_no_evil.jpg
yea, how they're pickin up our swag we left on da corner?
laugh.gif

heard japan does that ALOT too with our old rap fashions.

This thread is getting stale.
Kanye is on every page like there aren't other celebrities who wear denim and nikes or other expensive brands.

Smh

You guys are reading into proto's comment.

The whole "trend" regarding tall tees is that whole wierd goth ninja crap (see superfuture).

except the tees are usually minimalist and asymmetrical.

kanye is just weird and wrong for that one.  This is why he doesn't belong in the fashion world.  I like that he likes haute couture but bring back that simple stuff w/ fly kicks.  miss the ole backpackin lookin boy look.

but hey it gives half of you 90's kids and justifies 99% of the south to bring back them tall tees.

got Da block going to the 99cent store to cop:

Tall-Tee-OEM-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt.jpg

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

BronLe wrote:

images

Lol Pac had Khalifa hair before Khalifa was born...

Wonder what yall would say if Ye wore the nose ring, bandanna, and tight leather vest...

Just saying...

I don't remember Wiz having his hair like that. 

laugh.gif

Pac is one of, if not the best overall rapper ever...But the boy def had some sugar in his tank LMAO at those pictures. What part of the game is that?!

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Pac is one of, if not the best overall rapper ever...But the boy def had some sugar in his tank LMAO at those pictures. What part of the game is that?!

stop with the slander.

In defense of Pac:

The nose ring was a symbol towards his mother.........everybody has to respect a childs love for there mother

as for the bandanas....gimmie a break everybody has rocked a bandana to the front before back in the day

and now the so called Khalifa hair cut.......ummmm that was the style back in the day and Pac was young he probably looked up to the old heads who had that hair style not mention he was gettin ready for juice......so I guess that makes yall favorite rapper suspect too huh

you cant look at pics from years ago today and then say o thats suspect........most of that stuff was in style at the time......20 years from now you gonna look at some trends we have today and say o thats suspect

Tupac is one of my favorite rappers/artists/symbolic figures of all time. We've all seen the movies and documentaries and know what inspired him, that's part of what made him so great. But that leather button up tank top??
laugh.gif
cmon son!

Not sure if this was posted already but.....Will Smith wearing OG Pennys from the last season of The Fresh Prince of Bed Air '95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom