♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
1HvaXi_large.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nate Robinson balled in the Doernbecher Air Jordan 4's last night
vz8u2p.jpg
If Nate wore these in '05 or '06 for that matter, he'd be clowned and/or blasted for wearing fakes. Fast forward a few years and JB is now selling us 'authentic' fakes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

tumblr_luaux0Pw111qkqruzo1_500.jpg

I'm marking this down as the best Big Sean fit i've seen...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Simple and clean.

Makes me wanna take my dusty ol' CG IVs outta the closet.

I can't do Adidas w/ Nike/Jordan..
But peep that LV Murakami Belt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

wow this is the first time i have seen big sean without black pants

laugh.gif

Foreal.

/\/\/\ Right. I'm with you there. I guess I'm ol' fashios. It's like wearing a Clippers jersey and Lakers shorts to me, awkward.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Right. I'm with you there. I guess I'm ol' fashios. It's like wearing a Clippers jersey and Lakers shorts to me, awkward.

that's like repping two different teams though... we talking bout brands of clothes

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

@ Aldy and TY- I've never understood that- I remember back in 5th grade, I had just got the playoff XII's and came to school with them and an adidas track suit on , thought i was a big timer, lol. A couple dudes were clownin though cuz i was "mismatchin brands"- not 1 damb was given then, and still not to this day. I wouldnt wear clippers with lakers gear, but an adidas jacket with J's- why the heck not. Its not like you only wear jordan pants/jeans and shirts with your J's (well... except dalitso). I dont get why its fine to wear Levis and Nikes, but not adidas and nikes (levis make shoes too)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Is it kinda like rockin' kobes on feet with a WITNESS shirt on???!?!
laugh.gif

Haha yea just one of those odd things a lot of people (myself included) choose not to mix.

sean has a deal with adidas

probably has to rock one adidas-branded article of clothing whenever he's out...

^^^idk why sean signed with adidas

he never wore adidas until he signed with them..now he has to wear that brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom